United States of Tara

The Full F**k You Finger

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Apr 11, 2011 on Showtime

6.1

A really funny episode of United States of Tara, the final scene was just golden. United States of Tara has started a new routine since the season has started. Start the episode slow paced, consist the first 26 minutes of the episode with scenes of the family just hanging out (if we're lucky, we'll get development), it's not until the final moments of the show, we got something noteworthy.

In a way this episode followed that routine. A routine I'm not sure I like, but regardless, this still was a well done episode. The Kate scenes were all great but I just hope she doesn't go back home again. I was looking forward to seeing her in Japan, so maybe next week, we'll see here (or maybe not).

It was awesome seeing Frances Conroy play the role as Max's mother seeing as she was fantastic on Six Feet Under, she played a convincing hoarder on tonight's episode. Overall, enjoyable episode of United States of Tara, looking forward in seeing what the rest of the season has in store for us viewers.