Is this show based on true stories about how they solve legends and stuff?

DisneyFan91

[1]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 3
    Like, UFO sightings and Bigfoot/Sea Serpent discoveries.  Also dinosaurs and ghosts and mythologal creatures.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marvelfan89

[2]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 39
    I don't know about true but it is based on the stories revolving those topics. When it comes to the Legends stuff like John Wilkes Booth and Loch Ness a lot of it is based on speculation since there is no great evidence supporting the cases.

Blackberry_Girl

[3]May 5, 2007
    • level: 28
    A lot of stuff is submitted by people I think, like they had a video from "men in black"

Redskins83

[4]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 4

DisneyFan91 wrote:
    Like, UFO sightings and Bigfoot/Sea Serpent discoveries. Also dinosaurs and ghosts and mythologal creatures.

What, are you two years old? First year in America. Anyone who lived in the U.S. during the late 80's or 90's has seen at least one episode of Unsolved Mysteries.......Am I in the f*ckin Twilight Zone?

tinak777

[5]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 2

I can absolutely state that the stories are true. It was my daughter in this episode who received the miraculous blessing from Fr. Ralph Di'Orio. In fact, Unsolved Mysteries called us from California and, not only asked to hear the entire healing story, but invited themselves out here to the East Coast, visited us at our house, and asked to see all my daughter's medical records, as well as all her MRI's, including the ones immediately before the healing and after--showing first the inoperable brain tumor and then its complete disappearance.

We told Unsolved Mysteries that we would agree to share my daughter's story and not accept payment for doing so. Their response was, "Good, because we don't pay for our stories. If we did, people would be fabricating their stories." So for all of you who saw my daughter's story of healing and might have someone, friend or family, who needs medical help, Fr. Di'Orio is headquarted in Worcester, MA.