Untold Stories Of The E.R.

Monday 9:00 PM on TLC Premiered Jan 01, 2006 In Season

Untold Stories Of The E.R. Fan Reviews (9)

• less commercials more of show

I love these shows but I am about ready to quit all TV. because of cutting to much of show for all the stupid commercials. I dumped direct tv for Insight (now TWC) same old, same old. Time to fire up the dvd player. Rent or buy. 2 dollars from pawn shops, even tv series are only 4 dollars. Last to see new shows but worth the wait not to have commercials shoved down throat every 8 min. Beside all the money the cable company is getting for showing ads they want us to pay dearly to get them shoved down our throats. Don't seem quite fair. TV sucks! but the show is great.
  • Lady with bugs/worms burrowed into her scalp

Watched this on TLC on untold stories of the E.R. 2/12/12....they retracted the bugs from her scalp...but never told us what they were!! Does anyone know what those bugs/worms were? I'd really like to know!
  • A medical show that's funny? Something reminds me of Scrubs! Hell yes!

Sure the show is very medical, but that's not really a bad thing. Every where you turn there is something funny going on.

I'm not sure if the show was meant to be funny, but it sure was. I hope this show goes on being funny, and never gets to into the whole medical thing.

One of my favorite medical shows, even toping ER. Why? Because of its funny few on everything.

Sure people are dying, but why not laugh while they are? Is it really that evil to laugh as someone dies?

Can you not laugh when a gay guy eats his little cookie?
  • There are those shows which shouldnt be funny, but are so outbursting hilarius! Like So funny. If you are looking for one, there is one right here, entitled: The Untold Stories of The ER. It is usually in Wed. and it very good. Now read more Inside.....

My opening paragraph sais it all. It is sad, scary, and downright gross all the time, but when you read in-between the lines, it it the most funniest thing you can immagine: For example when a royal princess comes and she is sick, there are security gaurds every where.The docter tells the King, her dad, that she might be pregnet, and to take off her cloths.

Very, very funny!
  • A Show that visits hospitals arounf the US and it shows the stories that are usually succesessful but sometimes somethig can go wrong

I think the show keeps you wanting more and more but it can be grusome and i recomend if you're under 11 do not watch due to graphics. BUt the stories are heart renching and good at the same time. If you are interested in hospitals, doctors (sometimes hot) they will treat you well in this show. Some actually most of the time there is a surgery involved a "darwin Award" winner and a child. Most almost all of the stories end up w/ everyone living but some close accidents almost loose their lives. As for instance a kids arm came off when he got run over by and SUV but he lived.
  • This show is a really good show about doctors weirdest patients.

This show is interesting it keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole episode.
    The kind of patients they see give you a sense of what they are going through.

One of my favorite episodes is when a man comes in puking blood they figure out that he swallowed a Thumb Tack.
    Another Episode I Really enjoyed is when a Lady has bugs inside her scalp.

This show has so many dramactions and so many graphics that you really get an idea how the doctors feel
    as they treat their patients.

In Closing I would have to say I would recommend watching this show.
  • total Drama

this show is great and the goodish part all stories are true this isn't a g@y Scrubs drama episode its all true. all the stories are true drama sometimes even life or death. the stories get very intense and you figure out thats why they weren't told to anyone else besides doctors by the E.R. the Dramazational stories keep cooming and cooming sometimes they even overcrowd the E.R. well thats about everything i wanted to saythanks for reading my review and remember to catch this show wendsdays on TLC new episodes every week well i think but i don't keep track i just watch
  • He is in prison for breaking the AVO and that just by trying to call her.

He is in prison for breaking the AVO and that just by trying to call her. She is upset about it and want to help him. It is just so unfair on him all this and he asks her if they can use her money shes going to spend on buying Alexes part of the gym to buy him out. He tells her that she will get her money back because he knows Kane is going to win the court case and it is important to him that his friends have trust in him. She is not sure if getting him out of prison is the right thing, but she agree with him and gives him the money to get him home.
  • One of the Learning Channel's best.

What a great, realistic show to watch. What a pleasure after watching years of ER. This show takes us into real emergency rooms in real hospitals with real doctors, nurses and patients. Some of the episodes are reinactments of the daily goings on in the ER but most of them are played by the real patient. The doctors are real and the medical actions taken by them are real and believable. Unlike ER, none of the doctors or staff have been shot or stabbed. This is very refreshing to see after watching the antics of the staff on ER. I just wish they would shoot a lot more of these episodes.