Untold

Spike TV (ended 2005)

Untold Fan Reviews (2)

• Just looking for a email for Terry Bradshaw. May be long lost cousing...my name is Dan Bradshaw...want to know more but DONT WANT HIS MONEY and you can quote me on this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review of a good man with a long life there are some Bradshaws out here but many would try to play games just want to know the truth as he looks just like my father...I didnt even watch too many of the fame games... I dont know all his stats and can only goby what I have been told by my mother. I know he is not my father but they look to be like family on my fathers side... Again dont want any money at all you can quote me but just wanted to know if there is a connection? I have to type more since this requires a 100 word minimum..

Okay so I am irish and have some mexican on my mothers side...my family came from ireland so did Terrys... I am sure there is some sort of connection but dont know what yet...not that I really have to worry I dont want the fame and fortune he had to endure but want to know my lineage.

Thanks
  • Untold blew past my expectations.

Untold blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations. Mind you, there were some problems (most discontinuity issues) that I don't have the time to mention but all in all, a solid 9.