V Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

Need a resolution...

NiallB31

[1]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 8

I liked the way season 2 ended but I wish season 3 had happened.

I think a tv-movie set after season 2 finale is needed to wrap up the entire saga.

There were so many cliffhangers in the finale and I need an answer to all of them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pc4usa

[2]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 3

Without season 3, it appears that the Aliens won their conqquest.

If there's any intelligence left with the producers from V, they should consider a 3rd and final season, to say the least !

It was a great show while it lasted. It always kept the audience wondering what was going to happen next.

The show was getting better and better.

I am sad to see the show leave off the air without giving it a better chance with wonderful actors giving their all alongside the writers.

I am weary to start watching anything new, as I am starting to expect it will no longer continue past season 1 or 2.

Sincerely

pc4usa

Crimsonuk

[3]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 2
    there is rumors of other networks trying to get it to make a 3rd hope it happens was a good show but they made the mistake of making it to slow

cephun

[4]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 5

it seems the cancellation of the series is what brought forth the ending. which was a good thing. they had to pick up the pace, since they had just a handful of episodes to finish up.at least they knew in time to adjust the story. pretty much everyone was blissed and humanity lost.