V Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

not happy about V being cancel'd

chrisnva

[1]Jun 24, 2011
    • level: 1

OMG!! they cancelled V, the reason they had low ratings, was because they took forever to show the 2nd season & the gave it another hiatus soon after season 2 began, how is anyone to remember or stay loyal to a show, when the moron's at abc, made the decision to postpone V, several times, instead of bringing it back in nov they waited, for jan, I grew up with the old V and this was a new fresher version, and not predictable, their morons & ever whom made the decision to cancel it should also be cancelled, and whomever thought post poning it for so long, also should be cancel'd, I was so looking forward to season 3 and now nothing, really blows my mind on how their stupid mistakes are some how blamed on low ratings, well you'd have gotten good ratings, had you premiered it in nov & not almost 1 yr from the previous season ending, and then another hiatus soon after it started its 2nd season, I hope another network picks it up......all I can say is ABC you are morons.........

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marknmo

[2]Jul 1, 2011
    • level: 12
    I'm sure the scheduling didn't help, but I think most people stopped watching cause the writers just didn't know what they were doing with the show. I know season 1 was a drag for me and some other people to sit through at times. Season 2 was definitely an improvement, but there were still a lot of missed opportunities for character development (hello writers, Tyler??? You had so many opportunities to improve this character!).

elias_jacobson

[3]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 5
    The potential was enormous. I still can't get why all these great shows get cancelled and the stupid shows remain on air!!!

kLuKeC

[4]Aug 2, 2011
    The potential was enormous, I agree. But the second season - especially the second part completely lost its sole (obviously Anna was able to extract it from the show ). It was very obvious that they don't know what to do with the show and the things started being a bit unrealistic - even for a sci-fi. And I don't even want to start explaining how this was the worst ending of any series for me. It was pushed, not logical, whatever ... I am very disappointed - if they end the show they should at least make a good ending. But I am not surprised - ABC usually doesn't know how to make endings - even Lost, that had its ending scheduled three years in advance had a poor ending and they had 60 episodes to make it really good.

elias_jacobson

[5]Aug 8, 2011
    Yeap. I agree. ABC are notorious with bad endings/cancellations. Lost, Alias to name a few. I kind of prefer FOX. Anyway, I rarely see a good ending of any show.