V Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

V Season 3?

roams

[21]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 6

WOW...
    for all the grief I give the show, it's nice to see them fight for survival like that!

Edited on 03/25/2011 7:37am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[22]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 5
    I don't want the show to end with the humans losing!! That's TERRIBLE!!

dh4645

[23]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 15

so when will we know?

Daniel-Jackson

[24]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 9

Well according to Wikipedia the 2nd season was announced on May 13, 2010. So we may have to wait to around that time this year to find out if there will be a season 3...

I hate it when you know a show is ending on a cliffhanger... and I hate it even more when you are left with a cliffhanger NOT knowing wheter it will ever be resolved or not.

ahmed_methat

[25]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 5

i really wish there is another 1 the end was so open and sad :S

Damien-74

[26]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 4
    OMG
    Perhaps V won't ever win an Emmy.. but compared to Supernatural it's quite professional. Is there anything good about that Supernatural? The actors.. ? Naaaah... Sorry.. thats like comparing the crappy cheese in a hot dog stand with a semi expensive one from a store.

puppybunny1 wrote:

I would be really surprised that there is a season 3 after this finale. It was so hyped, but the real product was so bad. I was totally disappointed. I feel badly for the actors who have real talents. The writers on this show should follow the Supernatural teams around. Those people can really put a sci-fi show together.

BadWolf_35

[27]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 14

Damien-74 wrote:
    OMG Perhaps V won't ever win an Emmy.. but compared to Supernatural it's quite professional. Is there anything good about that Supernatural? The actors.. ? Naaaah... Sorry.. thats like comparing the crappy cheese in a hot dog stand with a semi expensive one from a store.
    puppybunny1 wrote:

I would be really surprised that there is a season 3 after this finale. It was so hyped, but the real product was so bad. I was totally disappointed. I feel badly for the actors who have real talents. The writers on this show should follow the Supernatural teams around. Those people can really put a sci-fi show together.

Ok ok, lets not start bashing tv shows. I think both V & Supernatural are great. I really hope they do bring V back for another season. They can't end it now, if they do then the Vs win.

merlinturler

[28]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 2

What a season finale!...But it looks like all those quality kills were fueled by ratings-bubble desperation. Should have started the mayhem much earlier. Oh well, good riddance to Tyler. He was dumb, gullible and looked bad in a flight suit. AND...he couldn't take even one little bite to the neck from a vicious, powerful alien creature with dozens of 6-inch razor-sharp teeth. Baby.

BTW I still think this entire series is one of Juliet's a parallel lives from LOST.

dh4645

[29]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 15
    I'm just glad tyler got killed on V before the series died. he was one of the worst characters ever.

kanniballl

[30]May 10, 2011
    • level: 18

dh4645 wrote:
    I'm just glad tyler got killed on V before the series died. he was one of the worst characters ever.

Considering their advanced resurrection tech, it's possible they could bring him back if they wanted. The killing might be part of a Queen's reproduction method, but maybe they want to bring him back in case things didn't go that great in the fertilization department

I'm not saying this WOULD be the case, but it's a possibility.

I agree that he is a very annoying character and part of me was glad to finally see him die. However he did turn a corner right at the end: the started talking to his mom again and apparently believed her on the phone instead of calling her crazy. But too little, too late.

RedPenPhantom

[31]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 1

I'm sorry but all those who joined the train by saying "fire all the writers".. you are complete morons. Never have I seen such wannabe-fans who are so clueless. The intent of this adaption was to get the real message across and all the information is there. Shame you lot live in a fantasy world and are more concerned about Hollywood action bull, instead of getting what was attempted here.

Alhedaithy

[32]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 3
    No need to fire anyone just move them to a better network. SYFY should take over like they did with Merlin.