V

Mother's Day

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 15, 2011 on ABC

• If it comes back for season 3, it will probably be a whole new show!

WARNING: Massive spoilers ahead! :)

This episode was SUCH A TURNPOINT to this show! As far as I know, opinions are divided on the renewal for a season 3. So much went on the second season finale that, if it does come back for a third season, I think it will be something completely different.

Ok, now big spoilers:

For what we've seen, Ryan is probably dead... but V's are hard to kill, I'm not sure if a simple neck-twist would kill him. Anyway, I think his character was just getting boring, so if he dies, it's really fine by me.

About Tyler, I think he was one of the most annoying and stupid characters on the show, so because of that I'm glad he died. On the other hand, it will be SO SAD to see Erica's reaction when she finds out! :( She loves her son so much (thumbs up for Elizabeth Mitchell's acting on that), and after losing her ex-husband-and-soon-to-be-again I think it will be literally a trauma.

So, just when she decided to be "less tough", she loses her son and finds out a secret government division that wants to take down the V's? I don't know, but I think we can expect a very much darker Erica on the way.

Chad Decker is one of the key elements to get to Anna, so my opinion is that he will get away with the voice identification thing. I'm sure the creators of the show will find a way to do that, cause if they don't... the fate of Chad is decapitation for sure. And on that matter, I don't think it was just a random thing that they didn't give away his fate after the V's come to take him to Anna!

So, Diana's death, the evil Amy and Lisa's "mean clone", father Jack getting caught on Amy's bliss, lots of ships hovering above the cities... Oh my God, where is all of this going? This has got to be one of the most shocking and full-of-twists season finales in a while. Adding it all up, I must say I was really impressed by how much the show got better on the second season, and how strong this season finale was! I just didn't give it a 10 for personal reasons... I'm a "happy-ending" kind of guy, so I was really sad about how things turned out here, so dark and hopeless.

Oh well, I wrote more than I planned to! lol But that's my review for this one... let me know what you all think, what you agree and what you disagree on! :)