V

Red Rain

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 2011 on ABC

• Strong comeback

I immediately took to this episode. The first season was, to be honest, a strain for me. I'd be bored until the final ten minutes and then they'd capture my attention again so I needed to watch another week of dullness and then cliffhanger.
    This episode was strong throughout. The Fifth Column is finally taking shape and getting some action in the form of an ancient skeleton and a promising young researcher as an addition. Chet finally knows which side to pick and I love the addition of Anna's own daughter, the future queen. She seemed committed enough this episode.
    Anna pretending Red Sky is something good, is nothing new, but we finally did get some answers on what Red Sky was and how this is connected to what the V's really want. Now that Erica also has access as fake-protector of Anna and the V's, we can finally drop this horrible bla-bla about how to get on the ship, easier access is an absolute must for the second season.

This episode did not give us any real shockers, but it kept the entire storyline interesting and that is a vast improvement from last season. I'm excited to see what will happen next, and what new role Joshua is going to play, and I like this take on Anna's own struggle with emotions.
    Ofcourse, for those of you who hadn't already read that Anna's mom is Diana from the original series, that was probably a plottwist, but even though I knew, I am very interested in seeing this storyline develop.

Conclusively; I loved this episode, a vast improvement on last season and very interesting with many new storylines and the consolidation of the pre-existing ones. See you next week ;)