V

Siege

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2011 on ABC

• Siege

Siege was a perfect and defining episode of V. This episode starts in motion a whole new game for every one on the board. As Ryan is captured and questioned, Erica tries to have some quality family time, and Jack receives some news from the Vatican that will change the course of his life. I thought it was very interesting how Anna manuevered Ryan and Hobbes. This episode had a lot of character and plot development, suspensful action and drama. Erica plays her part well after figuring out she is suspected of working with the 5th coloumn. This episode played out perfectly! It was sad to see what happened to Tylers father, but this is what changes things for him as he prepares to live on the Mothership. Erica has inherited leadership of the 5th column and makes decides its time to take this fight up a few knotches. Lisa discovers that Anna has been keeping a secret from her, that her grandmother Diana is alive. I only wish there was more to that scene. This episode should should really hook viewers on the fence. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!