Vampire High Forums

YTV (ended 2002)

Just watched "The Awakening" SPOILERS!

Firetears

[1]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 23

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET!!

I can't believe Sherry died. Despite being naive, whiny, and somewhat danger mangetic, I loved her. She was really sweet and kind and I don't like that she died at all. I have the other episodes but I'm not interested in watching them at all after Sherry died. But here's something interesting. Do you guys think she would've came back next season as a vampire. I mean, Drew did bite her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alyssa01

[2]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    no i dodn't like her at all!

Firetears

[3]Nov 20, 2007
    Why not? She was so sweet and they built her up with a lot of potential. I have never been so surprised and struck with a death since Marissa Cooper of The O.C.

alyssa01

[4]Feb 25, 2008
    She was a whiney, irritating spoilt little brat and was always complaining about how her life sucked and she was lonely, well maybe if she actually tried to focus on her education instead of whine about it and stopped falling for ghosts who talk to her through weedgie boards then she would get what she wants, oh but then of course the attention seeking little madam would have nothing to bi*ch about would she ( oh and all of the above - except the weedgie board of course - also apply to marrissa IMO Taylor was much better! ) Sorry if i come off as hatefull but, well, towards girls like that I am!

Firetears

[5]May 28, 2008
    LOL about the wedgie board. I guess whiny characters aren't everyone's favorite character but her personality overall was sweet. I definitely couldn't find myself continuing to watch the show after she died. Oh, and I can go on forever with a Marissa vs. Taylor challenge. Marissa was better, hands down. I'll just end it right there.

alyssa01

[6]Sep 5, 2008
    Masrissa was to one dimentional, the typical rebelious little madam, Taylor had substance, she had spirit, she had a ... oh what do you call it.... its coming to me ...... oh yeah PERSONALITY!

grotchops

[7]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 3

Unfortunately Drew didn't bite her. If you visit my site you will be pleasantly surprised Mark Shekter is publishing his Ebook "The Mansbridge Experiment" read it and if you have any questions go to the Blog place them and I promise you will get a personal answer from the man himself Mark Shekter.

http://grotchops.com