Vampire Knight Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2008)

Official Vampire Knight Manga Thread (Major Spoilers!!!)

Who do you want Yuki to end up with?

Phantom_Girl

[1]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 21

Since the anime is coming out soon, I'm sure people are going to start reading the manga. I would like to discuss the manga with anyone who reads it, so here's where it can be discussed.

There will be major spoilers that are up the current chapter in Japan in this topic. Someone else can go ahead and start the discussion.

Edited on 07/05/2008 8:32am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

savvygt

[2]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 3
    Grrr! I think Yuuki's lying about having the 'vampire side ate my human side' thing. That just doesn't seem right. Even though she said she's no longer human, that just isn't what she would ever do. Leave Zero? No, no, no, no, no. Big ZeroYuuki fan, BTW. Thought I would just point it out, for those that didn't figure it out. I liked the pairing before, but I actually like them now more than ever after finding out the sibling thing. *shivers*

Phantom_Girl

[3]Apr 10, 2008

I, too, don't believe that Yuki's vampire side ate her human side. If that happened, she wouldn't have gone after zero. I'm a YukiKaname fan, even though they are "siblings".

savvygt

[4]Apr 10, 2008
    I guess I get it, though... Back in the day, people married to their cousin without people getting into a fuss. And in Vampire Knight it's normal for pure blood vampires to marry one their siblings. I respect that. I think it's meant mostly for survival, though.

sara1015

[5]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 24

I'm pro Kaname &Yuki. I love their love. It's just *sigh* Zero... yeah i like Zero, but not for Yuki. I dont know I just don't like them together.

Anyhoo,,

Yuki's human side is still in there or else she wouldn't have even bothered talking to zero. SO yeah.

Phantom_Girl

[6]Apr 12, 2008

I like Zero, too. I just don't think him and Yuki should be together. Kaname and Yuki were meant for each other!!!

Has anyone noticed how Vampire Knight and the series Twilight by Stephanie Meyer are alike?

Kaname=Edward

Yuki=Bella

Zero=Jacob

The newer Vampire Knight chapters don't match all that well, but I think most of the characters can be compared to a Twilight character.

savvygt

[7]Apr 14, 2008
    actually, i haven't. i love the Twilight series, though. but... idk. ZeroYuuki... i can't get enough of 'em.

rez825

[8]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    I just finished the first chapter of Vampire Knight, it seems really cool. I can't wait to continue reading it.

InvaderNaruto

[9]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    I just fished chapter 23, and i love of this manga.

MyKittenKyo

[10]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    I love this Manga and Show so much, and I am definetely a Zero and Yuki fan. A DIE HARD ONE!!!!! Kaname is a jerk and should die a slow and painful death, bwahahahahaha!!! *calming down* I'd have to say that Kaname with Yuki will not happen. I love Zero and Yuki.

Phantom_Girl

[11]Apr 21, 2008

MyKittenKyo wrote:
    I love this Manga and Show so much, and I am definetely a Zero and Yuki fan. A DIE HARD ONE!!!!! Kaname is a jerk and should die a slow and painful death, bwahahahahaha!!! *calming down* I'd have to say that Kaname with Yuki will not happen. I love Zero and Yuki.

I think Yuki and Kaname will happen!!! Everyone seems to be a ZeroxYuki fan!!! I'm not. I wish Zero happiness, though. As long as it doesn't involve Yuki and him being together.

And a new chapter should be out very soon. Soon as in the next couple days.

Edit: And the new chapter is finally out!!! Yay!!! OMG...It ends in a cliff hanger!!! It is one of my favorite chapters so far. We learn some important information on Zero...
    Edited on 04/25/2008 3:47am
    Edited 2 total times.

Cbelly

[13]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yuki&Zero 4ever fan... They were meant for each other regardless of what Kaname-sempai says. Zero just doesn't have anyone else he could be with. Quick question: does anyone know when exactly will Yuki ever use that mystical bond power that happened between her pendant and Zero's neck tatoo in the manga? Can't help but wonder about that...

Phantom_Girl

[14]Apr 27, 2008

Cbelly wrote:
    Yuki&Zero 4ever fan... They were meant for each other regardless of what Kaname-sempai says. Zero just doesn't have anyone else he could be with. Quick question: does anyone know when exactly will Yuki ever use that mystical bond power that happened between her pendant and Zero's neck tatoo in the manga? Can't help but wonder about that...

I've been wanting to know the same exact thing. She gets it in the first few chapters, but the manga is up to chapter 39 and she hasn't used it. What was the point of getting that if she hasn't used it?

Edited on 04/27/2008 6:26pm

Cbelly

[15]Apr 28, 2008
    Exactly! I see a plot hole developing pple... Let's just hope Chapter 40 > has some answers for us. Zero seems to be coming out of this depressive shock state with the help of his lovable twin Ichiru and best bud Kaname(yeah right!). It's about time!!!

CodeXana

[16]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    I'm currently readin book 4 and this is one of my favorite manga's ever!

Lily_King

[17]May 1, 2008
    • level: 6

savvygt wrote:
    actually, i haven't. i love the Twilight series, though. but... idk. ZeroYuuki... i can't get enough of 'em.

i LOVE yuuki and zero! they are just so romantic! kaname can just...jump off a cliff with all his boringness haha

Cbelly

[18]May 6, 2008

Hey u VK fans I have a question: Do you all really believe that Kaname-senpai is really Yuki's brother?

I have my doubts, they could be cousins or maybe because Yuki & Kaname spent sooo much time together as children, Yuki sees him as an older brother and calls him as such & her parents along with Kaname never really corrected her. What do u think?

Phantom_Girl

[19]May 7, 2008
    Cbelly wrote:

Hey u VK fans I have a question: Do you all really believe that Kaname-senpai is really Yuki's brother?

I have my doubts, they could be cousins or maybe because Yuki & Kaname spent sooo much time together as children, Yuki sees him as an older brother and calls him as such & her parents along with Kaname never really corrected her. What do u think?

I found another site with a VK discussion, and I agree with one of their theories. I believe that Kaname's body is from Yuki's brother, but Kaname himself isn't Yuki's brother. In one of the recent chapters, Yuki's dad says that he wishes Kaname was their real son, and Kaname states to Zero in one of the chapters that he wishes he was Yuki's real brother. Even with them not being real siblings, I still believe they are related somehow.