Vampire Knight

The Eternal Promise

Aired Monday 11:55 PM Oct 13, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Season 2 looks like it's gonna be even better than Season 1 (if thats possible!!)

This was a very interesting episode.
    Yuki hellps a little boy find his mother but when he kisses her as a thanks, she passes out. The students of the Night Class find her and take her to a room upstairs from the banquet. When she wakes up, Yuki is alone with Kaname. She tries not to talk to him but that doesn't last very long. Zero was asked to be a guard at the banquet and while he's there, he sees Ichiru who is now working for the council. Kaname has to go down to the banquet and tells Yuki not to leave the room but when she sees the little boy from earlier (he's a vampire child, btw), she follows him. She goes downstairs and sees loads of nobles offering their daughters to Kaname. She gets really jealous and runs off but not before Kaname gets a glimpse of her. He goes back up to the room and there is a really intense scene where he hugs her and lays her on the couch. He kinda sleeps on her for a while and then offers to turn her into a vampire so that they can be together forever! She says yes and just when you think he's going to do it, he stops. It was a really "wow" scene!! Kaname says it's time for her to go home and when he sees her the next day, he tells her not to take his words to heart.

Overall, a very good episode! I really like how the Yuki/Zero thing is developing! I used to be a Yuki/Kaname fan but he is kinda annoying me and i really like how sweet Zero is being. Like when he said about Yuki: "She's not small. In my heart, she's not small." How cute!! I can't wait to see the rest of the season!!