Vampire Knight

Trigger of Condemnation

Aired Monday 11:55 PM Apr 28, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Now that Yuki has discovered Zero is a vampire, she tries to find a way to help Zero and stop him from being put in with the Night students.

This episode is very well done and follows the manga very well. The last episode ended with a scene that made viewers desperate to see the next one. This episode continues that scene which adds to the suspense of the series. This episode also explains a lot about what is going on with Zero, and we get an even greater impression that Kaname is truly interested in Yuki.

In this episode, we get to see a different side of Aidou; his serious side. Usually Aidou is a funny character who gets irritated over things easily, but in a hilarious way. In one scene of this episode, however, he is irritated over Kaname having an obsession with Yuki, but he reacts in a very serious manner and tries to pry information from Yuki. Another character we get to know a little better is Sayori. In this episode, we see more of the side of her that is always watching out for Yuki.

The scenes with Yuki and her memories are also displayed exceptionally well. In this episode, Yuki is plagued with flashbacks of recent events. This adds to the emotions surrounding Yuki. This episode was yet another great edition to this series.