Vanished

The Tunnel

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 28, 2006 on FOX

• Review

The connection between Ben and the man that took Sara from the ballroom was the most interesting twist in this one I thought. Whatever this case is its much bigger then anything that I could ever dream of, with seemingly everyone being a suspect in the manhunt for sara. The scene with Jeffery looking at the pictures of the Mayors dead wife indicates that perhaps Sara may have found out about a past relationship between the two, but I cant be sure. I really enojyed the flashbacks of the man who said he knew Sara as a girl named Nikki, someone that was so important to him and his life that he still has a boat named after her 12 years later. The fact that Sara isnt who she said she was basically means that she could also somehow be connected to all of this. The Tunnel scenes were really good I thought, though I wish some more time could have been spent looking at the Ghost town that was below the tunnel. Overall though this series has started off very impressive and two episodes into the show I am still lost and with no real theorys on what could have happened.