Vegas

Bad Seeds

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2012 on CBS

• In retaliation for the murder of two of their own, Milwaukee orders a hit on Savino forcing Sheriff Lamb to take drastic measures.

"Vegas" just keeps getting better. "Bad Seeds" is the best episode of the season to date by far. This episode has the right amount of everything to make a great episode. The action, the drama and acting work very well here and do not overshadow one another. No doubt the best part of this episode is the scenes of Savino and Lamb at Lamb's ranch. Quaid and Chiklis' acting talents shine in those scenes. I particularly liked when Lamb belted Savino. It's about time! Just another reason why "Vegas" is one of the best new shows of the season, if not the best. However the episode does have one low point and that is the character of Mr. Jones. The psycho killer with the John Wayne Gacy glasses who has no conscience and will kill anybody without a second thought. A character recycled right out of a past season of "CSI". I'm surprised his name wasn't Nate Haskell. It's too bad he was not killed. That means we will see him again. I just hope it's not for a very long time. However' that is just one flaw in a great episode. "Bad Seeds" is very much worth seeing.
  • Vegas.

One of the best episode's so far, this storyline i loved. So Jack is falling in love with Mia, i noticed that a couple of episode's back, dont know if thats a good thing we just have to wait & see. Am i the only one thats Loving this show, damn CBS Rocks.