Vegas

Estinto

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 18, 2012 on CBS

• As Christmas approaches, Sheriff Lamb and his brother investigate the bizarre murder of a prominent Las Vegas contractor.

"Vegas" has delivered yet another strong episode. I do have one small criticism of it however. The scene where Vincent and his associates are meeting with the eventual murder victim. My problem with that scene was that it was meant to make get the viewer to believe that the mob was responsible for the contractor's death. As soon as I watched the scene I knew Vincent and the mob as a whole had nothing to do with it. It was just a plot device. However, what I did like is how Ralph and Jack investigated the case. Those scenes played out very well in my opinion. I especially liked when they both picked up Yvonne and put her in the box as they tested their theory. What she said in reply was very clever. By "awarding" Dixon the suite, I'm sure Vincent thinks he has the young deputy in his pocket. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. Just another reason to tune in to this terrific series.
  • Vegas.

One of my favorites episode's so far, how many women did Dell have, the chemistry between Dixon & Yvonne was great in this episode. I would like to see something happen with Jack & Mia as well, just to see how far it would go, because her father Johnny Rizzo is some piece of work. Watching Vegas i do forget sometimes that they have non of the Hi - Tech equipment that we take for granted today. CBS did a great job in ending their season finale's that i watch for 2012.