Vegas

Paiutes

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 08, 2013 on CBS

• Mia and Jack pool their resources to stop a cheating gambler. Savino and Rizzo soon get in over their heads with a rival gang.

There was certainly a lot going on in this episode. However "Paiutes" did not seem overloaded or too difficult to follow which is a big reason why this episode worked so well. It was very smart for the story to be told in flashback because it kept the viewer guessing as to who had kidnapped Sheriff Lamb. The climax for that particular story was also very well done. I guess it was only a matter of time before Jack hooked up with Mia. I just hope that does not fall into the trap of cliche with Johnny demanding Mia never see him again and going to great lengths to keep her away from him and whatnot. The same could be said for Katherine's new found partnership with Laura Savino. The only way to know is to keep tuning in. Considering what a great show "Vegas" is that will not be a problem.
  • Vegas.

Damn, Jack & Mia finally got together, this episode was fantastic, this is why I Love This Show So Much. 11/10. Nuff Said.