Vegas

CBS (ended 2013)

TesserT

Vegas Fan Reviews (34)

7.7
  • In 1960's Las Vegas, Chicago gangster Vincent Savino goes head to head with new Sheriff Ralph Lamb.

"Vegas" was in my opinion the best new show of the 2012-13 season. From the second I first learned of the series I was eager to see it when it premiered. Having two great and tremendously talented actors Dennis Quaid and Emmy Award winner Michael Chiklis was all the reason I needed to tune in. However they were not the only reason why "Vegas" worked. Quaid and Chiklis had a great supporting cast as well. Jason O'Mara, Taylor Handley and Sarah Jones were all excellent in their respective roles. The series also benefitted from solid script writing and a very impressive production design. The great sets and costumes did very well in recreating the time period. As I have said in previous reviews and posts it is very unfortunate that all of these great elements were not enough to keep "Vegas" alive. I will truly miss this great show next season. Well, it was good (Not good, great!) while it lasted.