Vegas

The Third Man

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 05, 2013 on CBS

• Jack diligently works to cover up the truth about Rizzo's death as Ralph and Dixon investigate a car theft ring.

I am sad to say that "Vegas" has taken a slight turn for the worse with this episode. I am disappointed that we are seeing an old and tired plot device emerging here with Jack covering up what actually happened. Maybe I am ignorant but I don't see why he is doing it. He killed Rizzo in self defense. I understand he is in love with Mia, but if he loves her that much he should tell her the truth. He is just making it far worse for himself. Also, if he tells the truth he is in a good position to take down Savino so it frankly does not make much sense to me. It's painfully obvious that Ralph will find out what happened. I just hope he does not take the wrong path like his brother did. There are some positive things to say about this episode however. I like the sequence where Jack confronted Savino. I just wish he had even more guts to tell the whole truth. Dixon is beginning to show his father that he is capeable of being a good cop and I like that. I will still be tuning into this great show, I just am a bit disappointed in which way things are going.