Two of a Kind

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 19, 2013 on CBS

• Vegas

I can't believe the networks would drop a wonderful TV series as Vegas. I enjoyed the show as did all of my family and friends across the . Please bring it BACK!
  • Ralph and Jack investigate the murder of a travelling salesman. Elsewhere Dixon is hired as a bodyguard for a Hollywood starlet.

I have mixed feelings about this episode. I do like the fact that Jack finally decided to do the right thing and tell Mia the truth. I believe that after not talking to him for some time she will try to reconnect with him. I am interested in seeing how that will play out. As I predicted Ralph figured the whole thing out. This is where my feelings change. I am a bit disappointed in Ralph when he decides to cover up his brother's involement. I just don't see any reason for it. Jack did the right thing. There is nothing for him to hide. If it's ever revealed that Ralph helped cover up the truth his whole career will be ruined. I thought Ralph was a better man than that. However it will be very interesting to see how things play out. I still say Jack should have told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from the very beginning.