Vegetable Soup Forums

PBS (ended 1979)

Vegetable Soup on DVD

  • Avatar of mexomorph

    mexomorph

    [1]Dec 7, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    Anyone interested in having the series on DVD, please contact me.

    Season 1 available on 13 DVDs, 3 per disc in chronological order.

    Full episodes, from open to close, no edits or chapters.
    The sound is quieter than normal on some episodes, but always audible.
    The picture is great on 95% of the set, and the other 5% is good, clear video - no static lines.

    These were created from the original broadcast tapes, so without someone to remaster them, this is as good as it gets.

    Sound: 7/10 Picture 9/10

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quixoteco

    quixoteco

    [2]Mar 6, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    I am interested in your DVDs. Can you relay more information to me about getting a set?

    Thank you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nostalgic70s

    nostalgic70s

    [3]Oct 1, 2008
    • member since: 10/02/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    I also have these available on EBAY, contact me if you have questions.
    NOTE: For those looking for just short clips for a trip down memory lane, there are many shorts from Vegetable Soup available on youtube.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dianesweetnyc

    dianesweetnyc

    [4]Dec 20, 2014
    • member since: 12/20/14
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    HI. I was on the show as a kid, I played Yolanda.


    I would LOVE to get my episodes. Do you have them by chance? I was on 8-12 episodes.


    You can Email me at SweetDianeNY@yahoo.com Thanks!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dianesweetnyc

    dianesweetnyc

    [5]Dec 20, 2014
    • member since: 12/20/14
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    I was on the show & would love to get my episodes. Some were on YouTube but got pulled off & now I can't find them.


    I played the part of Yolanda.


    Thanks!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.