Vengeance Unlimited

ABC (ended 1999)

123home123

Vengeance Unlimited Fan Reviews (10)

• Chapel would be the person to contact or be contacted by in need of help. Anywhere from someone trying to sell you a bogus house to having a loved one murdered. He's the man to get the revenge for you, for a price or a favor for another.

I absolutely loved this show. I still talk about it to this day. I was very disappointed when the show went away. Most people I talk to have never heard of it, but when I start telling them about it, it really peaks there interest. On a positive note, I did manage to tape most of the episodes, but it would be so much better to have it on DVD. The Monopoly money one sticks in my mind so well. I just loved the look on that guys face when he saw everyone paying with Monopoly money. And then the look on his face when he was told it was Monopoly money. Anybody that has ever seen this show is nodding there heads right now, and picturing that look on his face. Please, help to put this show on DVD. It would be great to have it all, as I am sure I missed 1 or 2 episodes in my taping them.