Veritas: The Quest Forums

ABC (ended 2003)

dvd

evilkenshin1

[1]Dec 29, 2005
    • level: 1
    was this ever released on dvd (its only just started showing here in australia), as a search through sites like www.dvdpacific.com & ebay turn up nothing, and if it didn't its a shame since its a good series
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VerityJackson

[2]Dec 29, 2005
    • level: 28
    I don't know for sure. You might also check the site tvondvd.com to see if there's even talk of releasing it.

I hope you get all of the episodes; we only got four with a month between 3 and 4 due to the apparent burning need to show Martin Bashir's Michael Jackson special twice in that timeslot! ::rolls eyes in rememberence:: (Yeah, almost three years and I'm still steamed.)

Miracles debuted at the same time and it's out on dvd, so cross your fingers!

Oh, and a wave from Texas!

anianka

[3]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 3
    I soo hope there is a dvd release for this show - it is the BEST and I have watched all episodes on tv here in Australia about three times. I even tried taping them but it died and I lost about the first six or so episodes! The only thing I've noticed is that the episode list on this site is not in order of how they showed them on tv here, nor is there a recap added to them ...

kila177anja12o

[4]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 23
    I looked on Amazon.com and they have a link that says they have the dvd, but when I try to load it I get a page full of nothing. And there is some guy in the US that has copies of the show and is willing to sell them. He was on ebay for a while and sold homemade dvds of the show which a lot of people say are of good quality (menus, captions, no camera filming the tv...). If I can find that site/email I'll post it. Try looking on the boards of IMDB.com.

Flyin11

[5]May 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    I'd love to see it on DVD as well. I was really upset that they took it off...It stopped airing here in the U.S. at the beginning of the war in Iraq and they started showing updates every night of the week of the war which I think ended up ultimately ending the show's timeslot when it aired. Only 4 epsiodes showed here in the U.S. and looking at the episode list and seeing reviews, it looks like it went on to show up to 13 episodes over seas. I'd love to see the unaired ones here in the states and that would be enough of a insintive for me to buy the DVD set if it came out...even if there was only 13 episodes....
    Edited on 05/26/2006 10:47am
    Edited 2 total times.

dharmarose

[6]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 10
    my friend got a copy from some random site, but the entire thing was bootlegged. i'd try and get an actual copy. i think i've seen it with amazon.

dharmarose

[7]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 10
    i think you can try ordering from amazon. i didn't see the price(didn't get that far).

GaRYtheWHiTe

[8]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 3
    I can direct you to who i got my dvd set from, just pm me.

dptig07

[9]May 4, 2007
    • level: 28
    there is a link to amazon, but it hasn't been officially released yet according to them, so to me, it says that there are plans for it to be released in the future