A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)
10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
they are all from what i can tell working actors, thus you see these familiar faces appear in what? teevee and motion pictures!
Flag
I watched this show live on tv, and recently went back and rewatched it and it was littered, LITTERED!, with familiar faces. it was crazy.
Flag
I would guess that the only show that's even crazier (in that particular way) is 24. It's been a few years since my rewatch of seasons 1-5, so I have forgotten almost all of the people I noticed, but I remember how crazy I thought it was. I remember that Castiel (Supernatural) was a bad guy in season 1, and that Lassie (Psych) was a bad guy a few seasons later. I also remember that Leighton Meester (picture 7 above) was an innocent victim in the season with the sleeper agents. (Season 3?)
Flag
and let's mot forget Amanda Seyfried
Flag
only one thumb up is just not enough for that.
Flag
thanks
Flag
Theo Rossi!!
Flag
PAUL RUDD!!
Flag
Staff
YES! Practically everyone from Party Down was on that show. I'm so glad I watched it a bit later on in life cos I recognized everyone!
Flag
Damn straight. I love going back and rewatching episodes and recognizing people for the other other things they've done since.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members