A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)

Look, we all have those friends who maybe haven't had the best TV education. It's not their fault; sometimes people get left behind. So it's our duty as experienced fans to teach them and guide them toward the correct path. In less than two weeks, on Friday, March 14, the Veronica Mars movie will be released in theaters (and on demand) nationwide, and the seedy underbelly of the town of Neptune, California will once again be a topic of discussion amongst students of television and reformed bad boys.

Two weeks might not be enough time for your friends to catch up on three seasons' worth of mysteries, class warfare, and Logan Echolls' inspirational messages, but it's more than enough time for them to watch the opening two minutes of the film, which serves as an introduction to the world of Veronica Mars for anyone who doesn't have "Team Weevil" tattooed in unmentionable areas ("Team Dick" just seemed a little too obvious). It also offers a refresher course for any fans who haven't been marathoning the series every night in anticipation of the movie. 

Okay I'm just kidding, those people don't exist.

Anyway, check it out, kids, the first two minutes of the highly anticipated Veronica Mars movie!

Are you counting down the days until March 14?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/22/2007

Season 3 : Episode 20

56 Comments
Comments (56)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I love this show so much...SO unbelievably excited for the movie!!!
Flag
That was not enough!!! I wan't to see new stuff!!!
Flag
I just re watched all three seasons. I'm very excited.
Flag
I've had this written on my calender since the release date was announced. I'm so frigging excited for this movie there just aren't enough words. The whole process of the Kickstarter has made me feel even more invested in this movie and I'm pretty much giddy in excitement.
Flag
I use to watch this show when it was cool and just a few people like it.. now that everyone seem to be excited an like it.. i kind of.. hate it a little bit.. x'D..
Flag
I'm JUST NOW watching the series and I'm really enjoying it.
Flag
I never said that in my life but even if this movie sucks I will love it... It's Veronica Mars and a long time ago we used to be friends!!! Come on now Sugar bring it on bring it on now...
My only problem, GG did some bad rep to her Veronica's Voiceover, I'm expecting to say XOXO, That's where I've been all these years LOL
Flag
AAAGGGHHHH EXCITED! *Runs around the room clattering into things*
As a Kickstarter backer being privy to the development of the movie I thought I'd have aclimatised to it all by now. Not a chance.
Flag
Yuck. No thank you.
Flag
OMG! I don't think I can survive I might die of excitement
Flag
What does this mean? It means it's real, of course. It's real, it's real, IT'S REAL!
Life is good!
Flag
You know you're getting old when they're making a movie about a tv show you've never heard of.
Flag
Well apparently no theater's dates in my country but available the same day on demand. So i'll be there!
Marathon already done last year to refresh my memory.
After watching videos of canceled season 4 I was hoping that in the movie Veronica was an F.B.I agent... Anyway I'm looking forward to watch it
Flag
This is a mistake. It's going to be bad.
They should have done an 'after-college' show where Veronica has been to Quantico, quit the FBI and is now back as a fullblown private eye. The others are back after having graduated from suitable schools: MIT, Georgetown, The Marines, and such.
Though I'll probably still watch it.
Flag
That day may still come, so finger crossed.
Flag
So. Damn. Excited.
Flag
I watched all 3 seasons in 4 days just to refresh my knowledge of the series, it's been years and I'm glad VERONICA MARS IS BACK!!
Flag
I am a little TOO excited about this. Family doctor on call just in case.
Flag
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!
Flag
YAY!!!! I'm so excited! Want to see it now.
Flag
Can't wait. It's opening on the 14th at one cinema in Ireland, in Dublin, about an hour from where I live so I'll be able to see it. Yay!
Flag
Oh my god where????????
Flag
Dundrum
Flag
We'll be there with bells (and Veronica Mars t shirts) on!
Flag
"New me? People say I'm a marshmallow."

So awesome! I'm so there in two weeks!
Flag
Was waiting for. A long time ago... we used to be friends
Flag
I may or may not have let out a giggle at the end.
Flag
I want more!!! I wish I had time to marathon...I stopped watching halfway through season 3 b/c I could see a breakup heading down the path and didn't want to see it, but now that it's coming out, I wish I had seen it when I had the time. Anyway, so excited!
Flag
I am SO ready for this!!
Flag
This gave me chills! I still can't believe this is happening.
Flag
OMG. Can't wait!
Flag
BTW I'm one of those people marathoning the show. Almost done with the second season so hopefully I'll be finished by the time the movie comes out.
Flag
i already finished it. So great!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW