A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)

Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) is back in Neptune in the new full-length theatrical trailer for the upcoming Veronica Mars film, and she's kicking ass while saving Logan's (Jason Dohring), and we cannot be any more excited. The snark-filled, badass movie hits the big screen on March 14, 2014, and the trailer features never-before-seen footage from the film, including a glimpse of New Girl's Max Greenfield reprising his role as fan favorite Leo D'Amato. Also making appearances are Jerry O'Connell's Sheriff Dan Lamb, brother of the late Don Lamb (Michael Muhney), Ryan Hansen's obnoxious Dick Casablancas, and Enrico Colantoni, who proves that Keith Mars is still the world's best dad in just a few seconds of screentime. 

The film follows Veronica—who, as the trailer points out, has the perfect job and perfect boyfriend (Chris Lowell's Piz) in New York City—as she travels back to Neptune, California following the arrest of Logan Echolls, her ex and Neptune's own reformed obligatory psychotic jackass. He's been accused of murdering his popstar girlfriend, and needs Veronica's help to clear his name. Naturally.

"Nine years of radio silence and yet I still kind of knew I could count on you," Logan says to Veronica in the video below. While Dohring's delivery and patented smolder nearly made me faint, the line can also be interpreted as a thank you to the fans who donated their hard-earned cash to the Kickstarter that made all of this possible. The fans who never gave up hope that someday their dream of a Veronica Mars movie would be realized. Go ahead and press play and congratulate yourself on your hard work!

See you at the movies! 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/22/2007

Season 3 : Episode 20

70 Comments
Follow this Show
Members