A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)

Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) is back in Neptune in the new full-length theatrical trailer for the upcoming Veronica Mars film, and she's kicking ass while saving Logan's (Jason Dohring), and we cannot be any more excited. The snark-filled, badass movie hits the big screen on March 14, 2014, and the trailer features never-before-seen footage from the film, including a glimpse of New Girl's Max Greenfield reprising his role as fan favorite Leo D'Amato. Also making appearances are Jerry O'Connell's Sheriff Dan Lamb, brother of the late Don Lamb (Michael Muhney), Ryan Hansen's obnoxious Dick Casablancas, and Enrico Colantoni, who proves that Keith Mars is still the world's best dad in just a few seconds of screentime. 

The film follows Veronica—who, as the trailer points out, has the perfect job and perfect boyfriend (Chris Lowell's Piz) in New York City—as she travels back to Neptune, California following the arrest of Logan Echolls, her ex and Neptune's own reformed obligatory psychotic jackass. He's been accused of murdering his popstar girlfriend, and needs Veronica's help to clear his name. Naturally.

"Nine years of radio silence and yet I still kind of knew I could count on you," Logan says to Veronica in the video below. While Dohring's delivery and patented smolder nearly made me faint, the line can also be interpreted as a thank you to the fans who donated their hard-earned cash to the Kickstarter that made all of this possible. The fans who never gave up hope that someday their dream of a Veronica Mars movie would be realized. Go ahead and press play and congratulate yourself on your hard work!

See you at the movies! 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/22/2007

Season 3 : Episode 20

70 Comments
Comments (70)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
hey man!!! Why do you deceive them by giving false information? do not believe this asshole,
I've watched this film for free at

watch Veronica Mars (2014) full movie
___________ OR ___________
you can even download it there
============================

Flag
Oh my God, that looks amazing!! I can't wait!!
Flag
Re-watching ALL the seasons!
Flag
I'm a VM fan, but this movie speaks to everyone and I can't wait for this release! VM Movie is on my calendar.
Flag
This is so exciting I'm not sure how to wait now. I don't know any other VM fans though, so if I get even get someone to go with me they won't know the story the same :/
Flag
Doing the Macarena, the Loco-Motion and the Hustle.
Flag
Yesss!
But no weevil in the trailer?!
I remember watching it all through high school. I graduated in 07 when it ended.
I've watched the entire series twice since then. Might not sound like a lot, but it's the only series I've rewatched. Unless cartoon reruns count I rarely rewatch shows unless I'm going back to catch something in a past episode I could have missed while watching a new season.
Flag
Oh yeah, there was no Weevil in the trailer, I hope he makes an appearance though, I love Weevil.
Flag
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

that is all
Flag
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fricken pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
I dont care if this movie turns out to be mediocre, im still going to watch it.
Flag
God Bless this Kickstarter Campaign! I had never watched Veronica Mars and only gave it a chance because of the publicity it had been receiving with the movie deal. I couldn't get enough! It is now up there in my favorite series of all time along with Buffy and Supernatural. I'm so excited for this movie!
Flag
Suppose it could be the -9 degree weather outside, but I just got chills watching that. I also like how Piz's parents don't think he could land someone that great lol.
Flag
I'm an extremely late bloomer on VM, (I binged on it only last year) but I really enjoyed it. I'm also very encouraged to witness that the kickstart concept can actually work...I don't go see movies in actual theaters for multiple reasons, but primarily to protest the studio system overall and deny them their take out of my specific pocket...but this? This deserves an exception in order to do my little part to help encourage change within that system.
Flag
I would have liked the visual style to have more closely emulated the series, but I won't say I didn't enjoy the majority of that trailer. Funny how some actors look so much the same while others aged more realistically.
Flag
I had my doubts about this project, but now I can't wait to see this movie!!!
Flag
never watched the show, but the trailer looks great!
Flag
I' sooo gonna watch this as soon as it comes to a theater (or streaming service) near me... Can't wait !!!
Flag
trailer looks great! can't wait
Flag
Where is weevil...also lily kane has to have an appearance at least I hope
Flag
I'm squeeing right now. Logan <3
Flag
I can't wait!!!!
Flag
This just makes me look forward to the movie even more. Woohoo
Flag
I'm seriously contemplating calling in sick that day.....
Flag
Staff
Me too. I mean, uh, crap. Well now that plans not going to work.
Flag
Watching it counts as work for you, you lucky girl.
Flag
At least you're guaranteed to get it. I'm a bit worried about the "select markets" thing. They don't always wanna include Columbus.
Flag
Staff
Which baffles me. Columbus is the 15th largest city in the nation and for some reason it's constantly passed over. I wonder if it could end up at like, the Drexel or something.
Flag
Since the Drexel isn't AMC, I doubt it. I remember they had Silver Linings Playbook at the Lennox before it went into wide release so I'm thinking our best bet will be there. But there's always a prayer that Easton will pick it up on a screen.
Flag
Can't wait!
Flag
I really look forward to this movie! I wonder if cinemas outside of the U.S will show it though. Does anybody know? (:
Flag
Oh, no.... I really hope they do, that would suck so much
Flag
Staff
I think they're working on trying to figure out distribution for outside the US but I don't know anything else about it.
Flag
I hope she has another dog now :D
Flag
Looks great! I hope it really turns out to be awesome!
Flag
I still have to watch all the episodes (as to everyone's recommendations) , but I still have three months. That's an episode per day....
Flag
Until you get started and then binge watch it in a couple days because you can't stop. :)
Flag
It's so damn awesome everyone is in it and they all still pretty much look the same! Can't wait!
Flag
Hell yeah the B** is Back !
Flag
Oh f*** yes, I am so ready for this!

Flag
I so hope this comes out in some Australian cinemas or else I will have to wait until I can buy it on DVD.
Flag
I'm smiling like an idiot here! I've missed this show way too much! EXCITED!
Flag
*in Veronica VoiceOver...voice* "Thomas Wolfe said you can't go home again, and God, did I wish he were right. Unfortunately Neptune has a gravitational pull that extends far...all the way to New York City."

Soooo...I've watched the trailer like ten times now and at the end, every time, my hand spazzes out. Way too excited for this! I can't help it, I'm such a marshmallow.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members