A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)

Someday, students of history will look back on this time period and discuss—at great length, I hope—shipping wars. What they are, why they were important to our psyche and our popular culture, and most importantly, who was involved in them. Can't you just picture a class that focuses on Logan Echolls and Stosh "Piz" Piznarski the way our history classes covered Joseph Stalin and the Red Scare? A seminar that deals with life's really big questions and attempts to understand what life was like before the invention of the DVR? (I imagine that future scholars will refer to that time period the Great Depression Part II.)

Naturally, all history textbooks will include an entire chapter dedicated to Veronica Mars and the 90,000+ fans who pooled their allowance to get a film made after the TV series was unceremoniously canceled without resolving the most epic of love triangles. And yes, I mean epic.

The video below will accompany those textbooks. Released today, it not only contains some new footage from the Veronica Mars movie, it also features the project's actors and producers declaring their support for either Team Logan (Jason Dohring) or Team Piz (Chris Lowell), and explaining where Veronica is at the start of the flim and what brings her back to Neptune. I have pledged my allegiance to Logan Echolls, but either I've gotten soft in my old age or Chris Lowell has worn me down over the years, because I now at least understand the draw of Piz. (This will eventually be known as Piznarski Syndrome.)

It really should go without saying that this clip contains spoilers for the movie, because it includes new footage, so if you OMGTOTALLYDON'TWANTTOKNOWANYTHING, don't watch it. But if you're like me and you can't get enough of the Logan Echolls Smolder (TM), go ahead and click play!

thekaitling:list:team-logan-or-team-piz/

So, are you Team Logan? Or do you subscribe to the Stosh "Piz" Piznarski School of Nice Guys? Follow up question: How damn excited are you for this movie?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/22/2007

Season 3 : Episode 20

102 Comments
Follow this Show
Members