A Veronica Mars Community
UPN (ended 2007)
Oct 17, 2015
Trying out Veronica Mars for the First Time
So… As many of you might know, or maybe not, I’m a fan of the best zombie show on TV. And by that, I mean iZombie. Come at me, TWD fanboys! And as many of you might know, iZombie was created by the same person who created Veronica Mars. A year or so ago, I figured “Well, golly! I sure do like this iZombie TV mover. I wonder what other things these people have done!” Then I spent a minute on IMDb and saw that he had another show called Veronica Mars. Just kidding. I knew Rob Thomas was involved with Veronica Mars from the very start. Buuuut I continued to ignore the show for about a year because I never had any interest in it. You know? The basic “should I watch that show” routine. It’s an art-form. Kind of like a dance. An extremely dull, uninteresting ...Read more
return to neptune
Sep 22, 2014
Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy, 10 Years Later
In light of the series' recent resurgence, "I really want Veronica to replace Nancy Drew."
private dick!
Sep 16, 2014
There's Only One Reason to Watch The CW's Play It Again, Dick: Because It's Awesome
The spin-off web series follows Ryan Hansen as he attempts to capitalize on Veronica Mars' recent popularity resurgence by launching a Dick Casablancas-centered spin-off.
dick jokes
Sep 12, 2014
The CW's Veronica Mars Spin-off Hilariously Spoofs The Newsroom in Its New Trailer (VIDEO)
If only the HBO drama had lines like "This funeral is turning into a sausage fest."
team dick
Sep 08, 2014
Watch the First Teaser for The CW's Veronica Mars Spin-off Play It Again, Dick (VIDEO)
CW Seed has released the first teaser for the digital web series, and it's full off catchphrases, motorcycles, and all your typical Dick moves.
team dick
Aug 13, 2014
The CW's Veronica Mars Web Series Will Feature Most of the Original Cast, Including Kristen Bell
The uber-meta webseries, titled Play It Again, Dick, will focus on Ryan Hansen’s attempts to get his own Dick Casablancas series on the air.
you can't take the show from me
Jul 01, 2014
19 Awesome Shows Yahoo Should Save Next
Now that Yahoo has saved Community, we think it's time they brought back some of these other shows that were canceled before their time.
the next generation
Jun 26, 2014
5 TV Couples We'd Like to See Have a Sequel Spin-off Like Girl Meets World
What if some of our other favorite TV couples had children and what if they had their own shows?
Mar 18, 2014
News Briefs: The Veronica Mars Movie Earned Two Million Bucks in Its Opening Weekend
Plus: Katharine McPhee is returning to TV, The Office's Kevin is a killer, and Chris Colfer will write an upcoming episode of Glee.
be cool, sodapop
Mar 15, 2014
The Veronica Mars Movie Review: Still Friends After All These Years
Veronica Mars' return to Neptune was a fun, witty adventure that tied up the series' dangling threads with a parade of familiar faces and winking nods to longtime fans.
Follow this Show
Episode 20 Season 3
The Bitch is Back
Episode 18 Season 3
I Know What You'll Do Next Summer
Episode 17 Season 3
Debasement Tapes
Episode 16 Season 3
Un-American Graffiti
In the wealthy, seaside community of Neptune, California, the rich and powerful make the rules. Unfortunately for them, there's Veronica Mars, a smart, fearless 17-year-old apprentice private investigator dedicated to solving the town's toughest mysteries. Veronica used to be one of the popular girls, but it all came crumbling down around her after her best friend, Lilly, was murdered, and her then-sheriff father, Keith, was removed from office for naming Lilly's rich father as the lead suspect. During the day, Veronica must negotiate high school like any average teenage girl. But at night, she helps with her father's struggling, new private investigator business--and what she finds may tear the town of Neptune apart at the seams.moreless