Veronica Mars

Credit Where Credit's Due

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2004 on UPN

• Review

It was a good episode, but didn't follow up much on the power of season one. I view this story arch as something that Dexter does with its seasons. It seems that the murder of Lilly Kane is going to be the main story arch to follow this season and a show like Veronica Mars that is going to strecth it into 22 episodes instead of 13 has to do it little by little and not jump too far to the end of the story which would leave for a bad conclusion. This episode focused on Veronica trying to clear Weevils name and trying to get a little more knowledge on the Lilly case. It seems like right now the main complication is Veronica getting involved at all. Right now the entire case is right there for us, but Veronica still has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the case and all the information her dad has been looking into all these years. I was a little dissapointed that the hotel room "6" wasnt brought up again, still don't know why the episode didn't pick up there. perhaps I missed something and the room was empty at the end of the pilot. Either way, decenet episode but nothing amazing I didnt think.