Veronica Mars

Credit Where Credit's Due

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2004 on UPN

• After watching this episode, I know I'll love this show. It was funny and the mystery is a great touch!

The pilot was good but I liked this episode more. It's great how the teen high school story is mixed in with the mystery. It's good because each episode could bring a new case, mystery bit we still have the main one to follow. Which really does interest me, Lily Kane, who killed her?

Veronica and Wallace's friendship is already enjoyable and it's only just started. I liked how they act around each other, they joke and tease each other. It is even more interesting because Veronica used to be a member of the 'cool' gang in school before her dads involvement in Lily's murder case. Her and Duncan, I can sense them getting back together at some point.

I liked Veronica's snappy and amusing comments, to the students and her father. I loved when she went into the hotel with her dad Keith and pretended to be pregnant, very funny. And a good twist when Veronica gets a picture of Lily two hours after her alleged time of death, meaning all of her family who had alibi, don't any more.

Weevil was good here, his grandma was involved in the case of the episode. I liked him when he's nicer. Paris Hilton was okay as her character, typical spoiled teenage girl. I'm not sure about this Troy guy .... anyway, I really do look forward to more!