Veronica Mars Forums

UPN (ended 2007)

clarence weedman

puddlestomper

[1]Dec 20, 2005
    • level: 17
    so i was watchin an old ep of the jamie foxx show, and who's that wimpy guy who works there with jamie? clarence weedman! i know this info can be found on his profile and all but ... i wouldn't look at his profile as he isn't of importance. .. its just funny when i see a veronica mars character "before they were on VM". lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Langston82

[2]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 10
    puddlestomper wrote:
    so i was watchin an old ep of the jamie foxx show, and who's that wimpy guy who works there with jamie? clarence weedman! i know this info can be found on his profile and all but ... i wouldn't look at his profile as he isn't of importance. .. its just funny when i see a veronica mars character "before they were on VM". lol.

I always watch Just Shoot Me, but it seems so odd when I see Enrico on it, because his character is so different from Keith.

kudas082

[3]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 2
    Langston82 wrote:
    I always watch Just Shoot Me, but it seems so odd when I see Enrico on it, because his character is so different from Keith.

I saw him on the pilot episode of Newsradio. He was replaced by Joe Rogan after that one episode, but I still remember him as that character.

Teresa1643

[4]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 5
    I'm afraid you remember incorrectly. That wasn't Enrico Colantoni in the pilot episode of NewsRadio. That was Mike O'Malley.