UPN (ended 2007)

Java The Hut - The Official Off Topic Thread

eMetiB_101

[121]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 36
    electricpeppers wrote:
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

So K-Bell is single again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNksDTgAdFw

this does make me wonder if Zach and Kristen may become more than friends 'cause they have such good chemistry

I'm pretty sure Zachary Quinto is gay if not I'd be deeply shocked. Lol, but if they're together that's cute.

Well I wouldn't know and I don't care to speculate, but Starpulse has reported that Zach was dating Rumer Willis.

I do agree that KB and ZQ are really cute together though... I just didn't think of it in a Will & Grace kind of way

Maybe when they're both done with Heroes they should do a comedy together... I think that would play well.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

electricpeppers

[122]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 26
    eMetiB_101 wrote:
    electricpeppers wrote:
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

So K-Bell is single again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNksDTgAdFw

this does make me wonder if Zach and Kristen may become more than friends 'cause they have such good chemistry

I'm pretty sure Zachary Quinto is gay if not I'd be deeply shocked. Lol, but if they're together that's cute.

Well I wouldn't know and I don't care to speculate, but Starpulse has reported that Zach was dating Rumer Willis.

I do agree that KB and ZQ are really cute together though... I just didn't think of it in a Will & Grace kind of way

Maybe when they're both done with Heroes they should do a comedy together... I think that would play well.

I should probably say that I'm basing that opinion on nothing more than 'womens intuition' and I don't put stock in tabloid rumour, thus I'll stick to my opinion until I see some hard proof. As you said its none of our business anyway!

Did you see their little E! interview thing? I think it was E! anyway; they would be a lot of fun together in a comedy.

Vital_Shot

[123]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 25
    I haven't really caught up with ya'll lately, so I thought I'd swing by. I'm glad you people are doing well, and discussing random things. In response to eMetiB, I'd love to see Kristen in a comedy, but I would always compare her role in that to Veronica Mars.

eMetiB_101

[124]Oct 28, 2007
    electricpeppers wrote:
    Did you see their little E! interview thing? I think it was E! anyway; they would be a lot of fun together in a comedy.

Yeah, that's primarily why I think they'd be great together in a comedy... that and the videos of Kristen and Zach on YouTube which are just hilarious

eMetiB_101

[125]Oct 28, 2007

Vital_Shot wrote:
    I haven't really caught up with ya'll lately, so I thought I'd swing by. I'm glad you people are doing well, and discussing random things. In response to eMetiB, I'd love to see Kristen in a comedy, but I would always compare her role in that to Veronica Mars.

Kristen will be in a comedy movie to be released in 2008 called Forgetting Sarah Marshall ... also starring Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother... it should be good.

michael_LB92

[126]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 24
    I think Zach & Kristen have a "best friends" thing. Not Will & Grace, but not one of those cheesy "best-friends who realise they are in love after knowing each other for like 20 years" relationships either.

Y'all mean?

electricpeppers

[127]Oct 29, 2007
    I thought Will and Grace were 'just' best friends? Only, one of them happened to be gay
    Edited on 10/29/2007 4:43am

eMetiB_101

[128]Oct 29, 2007
    electricpeppers wrote:
    I thought Will and Grace were 'just' best friends? Only, one of them happened to be gay

Well that was my reference anyways...

blufuzycow

[129]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    so just an idea but i think it would be cool to discuss the bonus features and the other goodies that are on the season 3 DVDs once everyone has gotten thier copy...

tvfan332

[130]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 37

eMetiB_101 wrote:
    electricpeppers wrote:
    Well that was my reference anyways...

Will & Grace is awesome, but Karen and Jack are the stars of the show!

Vital_Shot

[131]Oct 29, 2007
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

Vital_Shot wrote:

Kristen will be in a comedy movie to be released in 2008 called Forgetting Sarah Marshall ... also starring Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother... it should be good.

Ooh, thats good. I don't see her being a movie star though, I want her on TV so I can see her beautiful face every week. Can I pre-order those movie tickets?

eMetiB_101

[132]Oct 29, 2007
    Vital_Shot wrote:
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

Vital_Shot wrote:

Ooh, thats good. I don't see her being a movie star though, I want her on TV so I can see her beautiful face every week. Can I pre-order those movie tickets?

I want her to do both... but mainly TV 'cause I get to see her brilliant acting each week instead of only once or twice a year in movies.

eMetiB_101

[133]Nov 1, 2007
    So... in episode 5 of Bionic Woman, Jamie speaks in a british accent. I'm curious... was that her real accent (as in the way she normally talks 'cause I know Michelle Ryan is British)... or was she doing yet another accent?

fitz_15

[134]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 7
    Yeah i think veronica mars had such a mix of everything in there- the love triangle,comedy,brilliant storylines i really believed there was something for everyone....and i'm all excited cos i got to say to someone "Move or your a hood ornament!" last night like veronica did to Kendall in s2!
    Although they just laughed and never moved but anyway i finally got to say it!!

electricpeppers

[135]Nov 1, 2007
    eMetiB_101 wrote:
    So... in episode 5 of Bionic Woman, Jamie speaks in a british accent. I'm curious... was that her real accent (as in the way she normally talks 'cause I know Michelle Ryan is British)... or was she doing yet another accent?

I haven't heard her speak in the context you're talking about since I don't watch Bionic Woman, but if Michelle Ryan sounded "posh" i.e. with no regional twang to her voice, then that was indeed her real accent.

electricpeppers

[136]Nov 1, 2007
    fitz_15 wrote:
    i'm all excited cos i got to say to someone "Move or your a hood ornament!" last night like veronica did to Kendall in s2!

Hee!

NJZ

[137]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 29
    electricpeppers wrote:
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

I haven't heard her speak in the context you're talking about since I don't watch Bionic Woman, but if Michelle Ryan sounded "posh" i.e. with no regional twang to her voice, then that was indeed her real accent.

I saw that episode and I'm pretty sure it was Michelle Ryan's real accent. I mean, I've never heard her real voice but it sounded like a normal british accent to me, and not like the "Zoe Slater" cockney accent she did for Eastenders.

Vital_Shot

[138]Nov 1, 2007
    eMetiB_101 wrote:

That's her real accent, she forces herself to sound American in her role. She is kind of a female version of Hugh Laurie, because he is that same way, and when you hear him talk normally he has a British accent. Bionic Woman wasn't on last night in the U.S, the magic show before it was two hours.

fitz_15

[139]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    electricpeppers wrote:
    fitz_15 wrote:
    i'm all excited cos i got to say to someone "Move or your a hood ornament!" last night like veronica did to Kendall in s2!

Hee!

I know...finally someone gets it!! its making me go hee hee all over again!

michael_LB92

[140]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 24
    NJZ wrote:
    "Zoe Slater" cockney accent she did

Are those the ones that are like:

'Ello Poppe'!, (Hello, poppet!) that basically either ignore the first or last letter in every word, and kinda make you wanna rip the hair from your head? Or am I thinking of something else?

I like the posh accents. My cousin who lived in England for like 7 years has the best accent. Not too English. Not too not English.