Veronica Mars Forums

UPN (ended 2007)

One Angry Veronica discussion w/out spoilers for upcoming episodes

Shiny4004

[21]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 6
    Seriously? That's awesome...has anyone tried emailing veronica yet?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kyara1980

[22]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 12
    haha that's funny... I dunno I don't bother emailing or calling characters on a show

waverley

[23]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 8
    [QUOTE="IAChad79"]
    Kyara1980 wrote:
    Logan bought the tapes to protect his dad.

i really dont think that he did this for his father. it is almost like he needed to see for himself that this really happened. it's almost like a closure thing, imo.

when keith got off the phone, i really thought he was going to say that leo was dead, he killed himself or something because he was off the force. i was surprised when he said that meg died.

also, how long ago did the bus crash happen, because she did not look pregnant then and when v saw her in the hospital, she was really big...

buffalowings

[24]Dec 14, 2005
    • level: 3
    [QUOTE="waverley"]
    IAChad79 wrote:
    Kyara1980 wrote:
    Logan bought the tapes to protect his dad.

i really dont think that he did this for his father. it is almost like he needed to see for himself that this really happened. it's almost like a closure thing, imo.

i agree

uffda1sd

[25]Dec 14, 2005
    • level: 1
    I agree with Logan getting the tapes for closure and I think also because Lily was important in his life and he wouldn't want her remembered that way.

uffda1sd

[26]Dec 14, 2005
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Kyara1980

[27]Dec 16, 2005
    • level: 12
    waverley wrote:
    when keith got off the phone, i really thought he was going to say that leo was dead, he killed himself or something because he was off the force. i was surprised when he said that meg died.

also, how long ago did the bus crash happen, because she did not look pregnant then and when v saw her in the hospital, she was really big...

Bus crash was in Sept, beginning of school year... She got pregnant in May or something... she woulda been 4 months preg by the accident... Very possible she wasn't showing yet, really.

As for Leo... man... I can't see Leo killing himself just for losing his job. He has a down syndrome sister to take care of!! Plus, he KNEW it was going to happen once he got caught. He knew the risks. He was prepared.

crayotic

[28]Dec 20, 2005
    • level: 4
    *warning, those who haven't seen or heard about the alt. ending should probably skip this post*

Only got around to watching this ep now.. but i really hope that it turns out to be more than a blood clot, and VM has to investigate some sorta murder that took place

Because if the decision was to kill off meg anyway, given the choice of a boring blood clot or the sorta thing that went down in the alt. ending, I know which I'd prefer

Of course, then the question is, is what happened in the alt. gonna be the twist? If it does turn out to be, it's definately pretty strange to put a variation of it up on the internet for everyone to see. Unless Rob Thomas was just feeling out how far he could push the envelope with the fans or something...?

Anyway, glad that Meg's dead.. she wasn't terrible, but admitidly not that great either, and with losing her we gain a much greater storyline (at the least VM will have to keep the baby from going to the parents, and hopefully we'll get even more). Love it how the series isn't slowing down, and just keeps throwing more and more stuff at us.. might be too complicated for some to follow, but for me it's just perfect