Veronica Mars Forums

UPN (ended 2007)

The *Official* Question and Answer Thread...

NJZ

[741]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 29
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    Really? That's weird to think Veronica Mars season two was so long ago that it was around the same time as Lost season ... one? Two?

Daaaaaaamn. It just reminds me how much I miss VM

kdmac67 wrote:
    It can't be a coincidence. Anyone hear anything about this?

Yeah, I knew about that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shikady

[742]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 13
    Well, I'm guessing someone already make this question...

I started watching Veronica Mars yesterday, and I can't stop watching!. I'm watching right now episode 1x16...but there is one little thing I don't understand.

Veronica's mum called her to her cellphone...I don't know which episode it was, but you sure remember it. She called her, and Veronica was listening to music, and the phone was on vibrate, so the mother left a message...What happen to that? I mean...didn't Veronica check if she had any messages or I skip one episode by mistake...?

Please don't put spoilers!

ZapperLife

[743]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 23
    I envy you. I wish I could watch it all again for the first time...
    The good part about Veronica Mars is there's always more to notice, even if you're on the 4th or 5th visit thanks to all the allusions, pop-culture references and other parts of the writing gold.

About the phone call you mention (at the end of episode 1x05), the message really didn't tell that much. Veronica surely listened to it, but all it really told was that one of the many letters with untraceable phones had reach her mother, that she would understand everything one day and that her mother remembered her fathers birthday as mom Mars asked her to wish Keith a happy birthday.

Enjoy the rest of the show.

Shikady

[744]Apr 6, 2010
    Ok, thx, I can't stop watching!. I'm watching the third season right now. Can't understand why this awesome show was canceled =( Bring Veronica Mars Back!!!

LadyyTay

[745]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 4
    You would think that Duncan would have noticed if Veronica hadn't been a virgin. Perhaps he was with her before Beaver got to her? After all, Duncan admitted that he left her on the bed with the tacit understanding that they'd never speak of it.

Shikady

[746]Apr 9, 2010
    He was drunk, and drugged. I don't remember well ( my memory sucks...I watched that episode a couple of days ago ), but someone gave him a glass with roofies.

I just finished the entire series...god dammit, bring Veronica Mars back

Well...I'm rewatching Arrested Development now...another great show canceled too soon

ZapperLife

[747]Apr 9, 2010
    • level: 23

Shikady wrote:
    He was drunk, and drugged. I don't remember well ( my memory sucks...I watched that episode a couple of days ago ), but someone gave him a glass with roofies.

That's correct, (your memory seems to be just fine) and a good enough explanation as well. It's not like all girls have huge virgin signs between their legs. The degree of how to correctly know whether or not they're virgins during the act vary a lot. Add drugged and drunk to Duncan's state, and it's not a questionable subject at all.

Senses919191

[748]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 2

I have a question. I get why Aaron was found not guilty of killing Lily. But why did he also get away with the attempted murder of Veronica and her dad.?

kat4543

[749]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 4

I have a question, I don't know if it was already ask.

Why did Veronica's dad accused Lily's dad of killing her?

I've only seen bit and pieces of each seasons.

blufuzycow

[751]Mar 26, 2014
    • level: 19
    kat4543 wrote:

I have a question, I don't know if it was already ask.

Why did Veronica's dad accused Lily's dad of killing her?

I've only seen bit and pieces of each seasons.

I forget the specifics, but when the Kane's came home they found Duncan holding Lilly's body so they presumed he did it and went out of their way to cover it up to protect their only remaining child, so the entire scene and their stories were pretty sketchy. I think when Keith came to the house they were even doing laundry, which was rather suspicious since it was late and they presumably had staff to do that kind of thing.

Also, Veronica's mom had a past with Jake Kane so there might have been a bit of a personal vendetta in his investigation.