Veronica Mars

Green-Eyed Monster

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2005 on UPN

• Review

After back to back blockbuster episodes to open the second season, Veronica Mars has taken a big step backwards. The beginning of the season set up the seasonal story arch very well, but has progressed very little since then. I remember the first season doing this as well. The big overall mystery is what everyone wants to see. Veronica Mars helps a rich woman see if her husband is cheating on her. Another case ends poorly as the woman makes a false accusation and breaks up with the man before she knew all of the facts. I always wonder why all of these individual episode cases always seem to end so poorly for someone involved. Maybe Veronica is learning a lesson in them, I don't know. Wallace and Jackie are an average pair, she looks to be playing the new villian this season. Nothing is mentioned of Logan and the woman hes having an affair with. We don't even see Beaver / his family in this epsiode after all the crap it looks like they got in at the end of the last episode. Wallace has a new father in town, don't really see the big point of that twist at all. Decent, some cool parts, but simply on the average line for me (which is a 9.0)