Veronica Mars

Hi, Infidelity

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2006 on UPN

• I knew it! LOL

What did I tell you guys? I knew that Keith had some interest in Harmony the moment he was doing that case for her. My spider sense was tingling. LOL That was, I think, the highlight of the episode, among other great things. Harmony calls Keith and they have one of several dates that are "just innocent". And at the end of their last date, Harmony and Keith were talking about how they didn't want to spend the rest of their lives counting regrets. As soon as Keith declines her offer to go get a room, his thoughts overwhelm him as he gets himself into a rather shocking car crash. The whole time I was like, Woooaaah....and then with Keith rushing to Harmony's apartment and then the music........it was just woah! LOL One of the greatest moments in Veronica Mars ever! ......anywho, to the real mystery Veronica, as always, gets somebody to hate her for being the "teacher's pet" by lying to the teacher saying that she copied her research paper. As she tries to figure out who did it, we find out that the new teacher, A.K.A "Rory Finch" is having an affair with the dean's wife, and the guy that ratted on Veronica, who happens to work at the Neptune Grand, gets arrested for the rapes at Hearst. We all know he didn't do it, but it'll be interesting how it all goes down in the next episode! And the trailer was AWESOME! This was one of the best episodes of VM this season, and I can't wait to see what happens next!