Veronica Mars

Hi, Infidelity

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2006 on UPN

• Veronica has her hands full with investigating false accusations made against her, while all around, problems unravel.

I really liked this episode. Like we've come to expect, the list of people who are out to get Veronica seems to be increasing steadily, as her discoveries are not always met with kind eyes. Wallace is facing his own troubles, having been caught cheating and now must decide what's more important to his future. He made the right call IMO (no real spoilers). As for Keith, his life is about to get more complicated when he starts "going out" with the not-being-cheated-on-unhappily-married Harmony (hm, contradiction in terms). Meanwhile, Veronica is running around trying to find out who's trying to get her kicked out of the only class we've really seen her in ;) The runaround brings on quite a few revelations, and makes you think maybe not everything is what it seems. On the rapist front, Parker thinks she recognizes something about the guy who raped her, and everything seems well, until an alibi pops up from an unlikely source.