Veronica Mars

Look Who's Stalking

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2006 on UPN

• Love is in the air and the prom just got cancelled but thanks to our rich school mates "Alterna Prom" is the next best thing if not even better. Meanwhile, in another part of town someone has a little mistress problem.

The season is coming to an end and this episode brings in a few new facts and a few old ones get revisited. Even if you are starting to get fed up with the whole high school theme and the way Veronica gets her little jobs from her school mates, there's always a twist or two that makes this series worth watching.

Still, this only works for so long and eventually has to come to an end. So now we know the mayor has skeletons in his closet which again comes to no surprise. We finally know who is behind the Goodman videos and we also know what the relationship between Mr. Goodman and the boy is, even if it is not mentioned directly.

We also have the "Cook Baseball scandal" cooking (pun was too tempting) and Miss Cook eventually gives in to Wallace's charm at the Alterna Prom. What can we say but "Forget Paris!"

What about lonley Veronica? All alone at the prom, just wanting to be loved... by a drunk Logan? Their relationship was "epic" he says and girls fall for such talk? Veronica apparently does but since Logan is true to himself we can count on the "tears be shed in the end" scene.

Just one thing, if someone takes on a fake identity, falls in with the local bad crowd and basically is up to no good, possibly doing the "long con" or whatever then I think it is safe to assume that "pressing charges" is the last thing that person will want to do in order to reobtain a stolen harddrive.
  • Logan Logan Logan

Good episode, but a downer for me because I am such a Veronica and Logan fan. You knew what was going to happen at the end of the episode though, so I was prepared for it. I really did think they would get together again after his speech, but when she rejected him I was dying for her not to go back the next morning when she left her Dad at the kitchen table. I think the best part of this episode was that it played on the show's strongest character pair (Logan and Veronica) and eliminated the weakest links from the main cast (Weevil and Cassidy). The alternate prom was fun to watch as Jackie and Wallace built their relationship. It seems like it is going to have a bittersweet ending, but at least they both seem to know it.

The bus crash storyline is sure to be coming to an end here soon, so hopefully that comes to a satisfying conclusion. Overall - really well written character episode in this one.
  • Hot damn..

Right, so this episode was a winner. The best aspect of this show is the relationship between Logan and Veronica. For the msot of the season(and the previous, for that matter) it has been put to sleep but we always felt the chemsitry. Now its back full throttle, even though Logan manages to screw it up . . . It is revealed that the stalker is Lucky and that he has something really interesting to say about Woody. Interesting, to say at least. Another interesting thing: Veronica has STd. Sort of random, right?

Anyway, yea. The alterna-prom was epic just as Logan said, I loved how Wallace and Jackie unfolded. I wish the same happened for Logan and Veronica, but no... The very last scene was such an AWKWARD, but well done scene, seesh. Poor Veronica. Overall, one of the highlights of the season with lots of story and character development.
  • A truly EPIC episode filled with emotion, heartfelt sentiments and drama.

This is one of my favourite Veronica Mars episodes ever!

A surprise opening storyline, Veronica has an STD? That caught my attention. The episode begins when we see Gia Goodman being stalked by an unknown, and Veronica is hot on the heels of the mystery stalker. At first we are led to believe it's only Leo Damado, the spunky Greek-Italian ex-boyfriend of Veronica, looking after Gia's back due to Woody's concerns about some incorporation threats. Then we find out there's more to the story. Someone has been secretly filming Gia and sending creepy home movies to her house. At the same time, naughty Woody Goodman has Keith cleaning up his dirty laundry at the local hotel. But the best moments in this episode is the coy and charming Logan who asks Veronica to the alterna-prom. You can see it in his expressions and his face, he is longing for her to attend this party. When we see Veronica arrive at the alterna-prom Logan has a silent moment to himself, where he exhales to himself after glimpsing a sexy and attractively dressed Veronica. This of course builds up to the moment where he reveals his deepest feelings for Veronica (whilst a bit tipsy) and declares their love story as epic. The music complements the moment perfectly, the beat and rhythm of Mike Doughty's "I hear the bells" parallel the lightbulb moment for Logan. But Veronica isn't so sure. My heart was pounding when this was happening and to see Veronica quickly make an exit, and the dissapointment spilled all over Logan's face.

The next morning Veronica comes face to face with the fact she may be too late. At this point we HATE Logan, how could he be so stupid? As Veronica climbs into the elevator the look of hurt and despair sinks in. She is mortified to have revealed such private feelings to Logan, who was so drunk he can't even recall the precious moments from the night before. Things in the romance department blossom for Wallace and Jackie.
  • Veronica helps Gia track down her stalker. Though the problem becomes more serious then first suspected. Also, after prom is canceled, Logan hosts an "alterna" prom.

This is my favourite season 2 episode! It holds all the elements of Veronica Mars that make it such a good show: exciting, funny, freaky, suspenseful and sad.
    The idea of an alterna prom is original and funny. With the intention of being a private prom for the rich kids, its hilarious when Logan finds out Veronica has invited basically the whole grade.
    Dick being the comic relief is probably at its finest during this episode. With his party pig and his hitting on every girl, Veronica included, at the party.
    This episode also features a lot of Veronica/Logan time, which I love! With the bickering we all know and love, plus the revealing of true feelings!
    And who can forget the ending. It made me cry the first time I saw it. Depressing, heartbreaking and a little frustrating! To know how it ends, you'll just have to watch :)
  • Gia hires Veronica to find out who is fallowing her.

I thought that this was a really great episode of Veronica Mars. I thought that it was really nice of Veronica to help find out who was stalking Gia Goodman. I tought that it was weird that Gia's father would hire bodyguards for her and not tell her about it. I was happy that Veronica did her thing and found out who was really stalking Gia. I want to know why Lucky was saying something about Woody Goodman. I thought that it was funny that Logan and his friends were the reason prom got cancelled but they had a private prom.
  • I loved this episode so much because of the whole Logan & Veronica scene at the alterna-prom. Such a tearjerker.

"When Gia is convinced she's being stalked, Veronica takes the case despite her dad's orders not to get involved because he believes Woody might be up to something. What she discovers not only shocks both girls but also leads to further questions.

Meanwhile, Woody enlists Keith's help in trying to avoid a scandal when he ends up with a passed-out woman in his motel room. Also, when Principal Clemmons cancels the prom because of drinking violations on the senior trip, Logan takes it upon himself to throw an "alterna-prom" in his Neptune Grand suite."

http://www.tvrage.com/Veronica_Mars/episodes/336371/02x20 This is not wriiten by me.
  • Veronica is hired by Gia to find out who has been stalking her. Logan throws an "alterna-prom" when the senior prom is cancelled, and Wallace and Jackie solidify their new relationship

Veronica is hired by Gia Goodman to find out who has been stalking her, but matters become more complicated when Keith gets tangled up in a scandal involving her father.
    Meanwhile, Logan throws an "alterna-prom" when the senior prom is cancelled, and Wallace and Jackie solidify their new relationship I'll give it a 10 for logan's final speech!
    Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
    Veronica: Epic how?
    Logan: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, blood shed, epic. But summer's almost here. We won't see each other at all. And then you'll leave town and then... and then it's over.
    Veronica: Logan...
    Logan: I'm sorry about last summer. You know, if I could do it over...
    Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
    Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
  • great episode

Now that Lilly Kane's murder is solved and it's the start of a new school year at Neptune High, things might seem a little too quiet in this second seasons of Veronica Mars. Not to worry. For all the loose-ends-tying that goes on in the season premiere, "Normal is the Watchword," it's clear by episode's end that "resolution" is most definitely not the watchword. Now a senior at long last, ultimate survivor Veronica (Kristen Bell) thinks for a minute she's on her way to a final year on cruise control. Admittedly, some things are odd, like, for instance, the fact that her dad Keith (Enrico Colantoni) is now something of a celebrity, hawking a book he's contracted to write about last year's events, "Big Murder, Small Town." It's okay, though. Keith has bills to pay and Veronica only seems a little put off by the fact that he's on tv being interviewed by Julie Chen (she calls him "something of a Barney Fife character," and is only one of the UPN-CBS tie-in casting tricks here; America's Next Top Model winner Naima Moore shows up briefly as the "new journalism teacher" who takes the kids on a field trip to meet baseball players).
  • Veroncia has clamidya, Logan has a alterna prom and Wallave and Jackie is having the time of their lives. Exciting!

Veronica finds out she has clamydia, and ask Logan the most akward question; Does he know if Duncan was with, and with that she means with anybody else then Meg? She claims it's for a college application, but she does not learn any more. Logan invites her to his alterna prom, since the real prom has been cancelled. Veronica is trying to find Gia's stalked, and it shows to be Leo. He is dissapointed she only called for that, and reveals that he is working in a PE business and that Gia is a job. Her father hired them because of all the non and for votes for incorperation of Neptune. The final voting is no. Veronica and her father finds out that Lucky the janitor, and he has been sending the DVD's. Keith locks himself togheter with Lucky, to get some time talking to him. At the alterna prom Logan is watching Veronica all night, and in the end he goes talking to her. He tells her she broke his heart, and that they were a epic love story. He moves to kiss her, but she freaks and ran of. The day after she regrets running away and goes to see him. He opens the door, obiously suprised to see her. She starts talking, and he tries to stop her. First after she has said everything she wanted she realizes that he was drunk, and didn't remember anything. Then, if not that is bad enough Kendall appears in the background. Veroncia cries and run away.
  • Veronica has clamydia, Logan has an alterna prom and Wallace and Jackie is having the time of their life.

• ...

6.3
    I was quite disappointed with this episode of Veronica, especially as it's so near to the season end - normally a program starts to gather momentum at this phase in the run, but instead, we can sometimes get a few duff episodes, which don't do the shows any favours. In fact, this whole episode felt like the writers had run out of ideas, and were just wasting an episode to further the main plot a tiny 2 centremetres - not good. I missed Veronica's witty voice-overs in this episode. They might have been there, but they certainly weren't so fun or memorable as to make me enjoy them as I usually do. I'm also quite annoyed at this whole Logan/Veronica thing. An epic love tale? They tell it like they expect the audience to believe it, which sure, most probably do, but the writers apparently have forgotten that the 'epic love tale' award went to Veronica and Duncan in season 2 - two teenagers who loved each other up close, then from afar, and were always blighted by the belief that they were secret siblings with sexual feelings for each other...I don't think you can get anymore epic than that!

I enjoyed Wallace and Jackie...lets bet she doesn't leave the show!! It would be a shame too...I quite like the character. Though, that said, I can't see what's left for her if she does stay - she and Wallace stay happily in love and get boring/ they break-up and we have a whole Veronica/Duncan/Logan situation with those two again.
  • alterna-prom had everyone rooting for a Veronica/Logan pairing even if they were a different ship.

Veronica has Chlamydia. the first question in my mind was "who did meg sleep with?". I have no idea why i thought Meg would be the one sleeping around, but after "I am God" Lucky came to mind first. The man that was hired to steal Cliff's briefcase was pointed out to be the man that Aaron Echoll's shared a cell with in prision. We start to see Woody's bad side when he makes Keith take all the blame for the passed out woman that was in Woody's hotel room. For the first time in months we see Leo again, which im not too happy about, and hes been hired to follow Gia around. I am not a huge fan of Leo so i really didnt like that whole scene with him and Veronica. Gia finds out the man who was videotaping her and it turns out to be Lucky. Lucky is just all around creepy and tries to show them a knife that he gets in Iraq. Mac and Butters go to Alterna-prom together and Butters is so cute about it! Mac isn't too pleased but shes nice sorta. Jackie and Wallace start out at the alterna-prom but end up in a hotel room at the end of the night. The ride up to the 09er alterna-prom leads into a very hilarious elevator ride that has the best friction-oriented people together in a closed in elevator. Mac and Madison have a cute "switched at birth" moment when they say the same thing. Veronica has a very funny moment poking fun at Madision about knowing that she and Lamb were together. Logan watches Veronica pretty much the whole night and when he spots his chance to talk to her alone, he takes it. Logan tells Veronica that their relationship was Epic and how much she hurt him. Logan tries to kiss Veronica but she moves away, only to decide that she does feel the same way about him and shows back up at his door the next day. A shirtless Logan appears and Veronica gushes out all she was thinking. Logan, not understanding what she was saying, tells her that the night was fuzzy and had no idea what she was talking about. Veronica feels embarrassed only to feel worse when Kendall shows up in a robe behind Logan and wraps her arms around him. The scene ends with Veronica staring at Logan crying her eyes out and Logan heartbroken and frightened that he lost her forever, with his hands in his pants. The Phrase "handsinpants" will never leave our little shipper hearts and at this point we thought everything was lost from this point on.
  • Duncan cheated on Veronica!NO WAY!!!Please let this episode be a sign that Logan’s gonna be in again!

So, I heard that we were gonna find out whether Duncan “did the deed” with Kendall or not, by the end of the season. But did anyone expect Duncan to be anything other than innocent? I haven’t been a Duncan fan ever since Logan saw the light and added himself to the mix, but still, Duncan is the quintessential tormented good guy. So it's impossible for him to have cheated on Veronica. Than how can we explain her STD?

Now, about the almost kiss, and the day after:it was TOTALLY predictable! It was like watching a train wreck! You know what’s gonna happen and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.
    Anyway, I really hope there’s a third season so that we can see an actual LoVe kiss, instead of an almost one.
    The show seems to be getting good again, cause it got boring for a wile there! Too much drama for Logan (girlfriend ded, mom ded, abusive father turns out to be maniac murderer and girlfriend killer, motorcycle gang wants to kill him, he gets accused of murder, Veronica dumps him and on top of everything his house is set on fire), and too much cute makeup and clothes on Veronica, for her too still be believable as the tough P.I. with raiser sharp comebacks :)
  • I really liked this one, one of my favourite episodes

The part where Logan pours his goregous soul out.... Veronica, why are you so, "carefully ponder things over" type of person, why? Obviously the drunk in Logan was gonna sleep with someone else. And geesh, we all knew he never really liked Hannah. He just used her to get to that doctor guy....and we all knew he truly loved Veronica. It's a shame we couldn't just like make Veronica just go with the flowwww, rather than think things over, like she always, always, always does. Rawr. Oh well as long as they get together again sometimes. Please, Rob Thomas, please.
  • Veronica helps Gia on a case and Keith tries to find out about Woody's secret.

This is, so far, probably one of the best episodes of the second season. The dynamic between Logan and Veronica is exactly the sort of stuff I've waited to see all season. LoVe fans are definitely not going to be disappointed. In addition to the Logan-Veronica scenes, other fave scenes include: one where Veronica makes Madison extremely comfortable and the short elevator scene with everyone in it. Viewers also get to see more of Gia's character and the development of Wallace and Jackie's relationship. Being so cloase to the end of the character's schoolyear (as well as the end of the season), the episode has a lot of nostalgic moments for everyone who's followed the show.
  • Things are stirring up at Neptune and the "grande finale" is about to come.

"Epic" is my word of the month. And wasn't Logan so right with what he said?
    I know, many of you dislike Logan and Veronica being together, but I can only say that those two have had chemistry right from season 1. When they first kissed, that made the series even more worth watching - hence it'd be the best to bring those two back and if possible: not only in season 3, but NOW!
  • Veronica and Logan, PLEASE!!!

This was a wonderful episode! Makes me hate to see the season end, but I guess that is one reason it was so wonderful. Seriously, I love this show and Veronica. And I am one of the few (?) who really, really hope Veronica and Logan end up together. I actually shed a tear at the end when that dang Kendall (I dislike her on many levels for many reasons!!) appeared and Veronica looked soooo hurt..... and Logan looked hurt, too, watching her go. I think (hope) Veronica will come to understand and forgive him, so they can be together.
  • A perfect example of why I amost don\\\'t want there to be a Season 3.

Allright, I know, characters have to grow up, move on, blah blah bliddy. But I\\\'m just going to miss Neptune High so much. Veronica Mars can do highschool like very few shows can - sometimes funny, sometimes painful, always fresh and honest. One of the things I dislike about being an \\\"O.C.\\\" fan is that there are so many younger fans who complain about the series focusing so much on college applications and such. That\\\'s because at that time, that IS the most important thing in the world. Prom, graduation...these are milestones that are fun to relive through a show that has such a clear grasp on what highschool is like.

Shockingly, I even enjoyed the LoVe scenes. Much as I dislike the couple, Kristen and Jason do have very good chemistry, and the brilliant acting made up for the fact that I\\\'m still trying to erase their entire relationship from my mind.

Only complaint: I would have LOVED to see Carmen drag Weevil to prom, if only to see him in a tux and have him dance with Veronica. But that\\\'s just my overactive imagination.
  • Please do not tell me they dont end up together!!!!!!

Ok,ok, I know the bus crash is the big mistery, and everything on the end will come to finally find out what happened to the kids... but for me, all season long was about Logan and Veronica and the posibility of them getting together (and knowing TV as I know, I though it will be in the last episode, like last year).

But now, Im so frustated, Logan and Veronica finally talked (EPIC? of course!!!) and look how it ended... I really, Really hate that Kendall character!

The look in both their faces, make me cried.

Plese tell me that I still must have hopes about those two, please.....

• I love this show!

The first time I watched this show was during a hurricane and we were running a small black and white tv off of a generator for entertainment. I never thought I would become addicted. Every single week, without fail, I watch and DVR the show, just in case I miss something. I am married and have a 3 1/2 year old and my husband thought I was silly for being so enthralled in VM. That is, until he watched an episode with me. Now we are like two school kids watching MTV. LoL. I sincerely hope this show makes it for a long time to come!

Now, about this episode, I looooved it! But, I can\'t name a single episode I haven\'t been completely caught up in!
  • Building and building for the big finale!

Gia is being stalked, and bodyguarded. Leo and Kendall make a reapearance. Logan is still in love with Veronica. Wallace and Jackie take it to the next level. The Mayor is a jerk, and blames his problems on Keith, quite literally. He's also a big fat liar.

More clues are being drop to the big mystery. There's more character development. Jackie is becoming a better person. Woddy a much worse one and Gia is still as fickle as ever.

All this concluding with Veronica's heart shatering on the screen. The chemestry and intereactions between Kristen and Jason are probably the most believable I've ever seen on television. Absolutly wonderful!

Only one conplaint; there wasn't nearly as many humourous lines as there normally are, but I have to admit the ones that were there were really good.
  • Gia hires Veronica after having a hunch that she is being stalked (who turns out to be Lucky, the janitor). Woody accuses Keith of getting a campaign staffer drunk to question her when Woody did. Logan and Dick throw an alterna-prom and Logan confesses hi

I absolutely loved this episode. Jason Dohring can act! No one can play Logan as well as he can. Him and Veronica work so well with each other it\'s not even funny. Although I would have liked it if they got back together, I understand that T.V. shows work this way (damn you, Rob Thomas)
    At the prom scene, when Logan was confessing his true feelings for Veronica, I was GLUED to my television screen. He ALMOST kisses her, but then she freaks and runs away.
    I was so happy when Veronica reconsiders and knocks on his door the next morning to apologize, but we (and veronica) find that Logan was obviously drunk and didn\'t remember anything.
    So Kendall ends up spending the night at Logan\'s after the \"alterna-prom\". This meaning that LoVe won\'t be happening for a long long time :-(

Oh and might I add, every episode has been making me hate Woody a little more than the previous (especially this one). I can\'t wait till next episode..!!!
  • Exciting and full of LoVe. This episode was so memorable with a great ending that I did not expected.

I enjoyed so much to see that Logan still fells something for Veronica, cause I tought he did not care anymore about her, and I was really glad that Veronica felt the same way, I mean LoVe is in the air, I am happy that the writters are not going to fast with the Logan/Veronica relationship, cause If they did we will propably get bored at some point but this just makes it more exciting. I really hope to see them together one of these days but not too soon cause otherwise the moment would be lost.
  • Wow. I loved this episode. Logan and Veronica! So much chemistry. Fantastic acting. LoVe is definately in the air. Well done Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring.

The scenes in the hotel were so well done, showing us the complex, \"epic\" relationship of Logan and Veronica. Oh the angst!

My heart broke twice, first for Logan when Veronica left after he spilled his heart for her, and then for Veronica when she finally opens up and reveals her true feelings and is crushed.

I still find this episode extremely positive for their relationship though, because although Kendall has ruined their reunion this episode, they are on the way for a blissful makeup, I\'m sure. Veronica has finally been able to work through her defence wall that she has up around Logan, although it will probably be up again now. But logan knows that it isn\'t completely lost yet. Logan also worked through his issues, admittng fault with his misconduct during the summer.

Now hopefully we will get to see them work through their issues in the next two episodes. The heat and LoVe is still there folks!!
  • There was a glimmer of hope (well more than a glimmer) for us LoVe fans and then it was ripped away, forever?

I absolutely loved this episode until the very last minutes. Before i get to that though there was obviously other stuff going on. In my opinion any episode with Mac in is gonna be good and i so think if there's a next season Tina Majorino should be made a series regular (Rob Thomas are you listening). Also i thought Wallace and Jackie were cute in this even though i've never really been a fan of her and i'm not really liking Wallace at the moment. Woody is getting more suspicious by the second, but he could be a little bit obvious for the culprit of the bus crash, coz last year i didn't see anything that made me think it was gonna be Aaron (unless i'm just oblivious or it wasn't actually him.) I loved the scene between Veronica and Madison ("on the lamb") brilliant. I really wanna know what Lucky was gonna tell Keith before stupid Lamb interupted, but then i'm sure everyone else does too.

Okay so i think i've talked about everything else, so now to the most important bit. I absolutely loved the prom scene between Logan and Veronica it was so sweet and romantic ("i thought our love was gonna be epic") i love Logan. Veronica was sooooo close to kissing him, and if only she had. The bit when she went back in the morning was painful to watch coz he had no idea what she was talking about (stupid Logan for getting so drunk) and then Kendall walked out after Veronica had basically poured her heart out (well as much as Veronica can) she looked so hurt and then so did Logan after he realised what had happened. This kinda feels like the final nail in the coffin coz i don't think she'll forgive him after this, sob!!
  • Not bad: but really just put more questions on our plate and postponed answering our previous ones. Also, Logan almost made it back in.

Well, I dug it. I like that the tension is building between Woody and Mars. Anyone that has a sh**t-eating grin like Woody deserves to be brought down...hard.
    I also liked that tension between Veronica and Logan. It just sucks that she ran out and came back to catch him with Kendall. I mean, you can't really blame Logan. Sure, he looks like a jerk because he went to bed with Kendall when he really likes Veronica but, on the other hand, if she hadn't come back and he was just pining and waiting, that would make him a loser. In this case, however, he looks the jerk. I don't think he's past the point of no return as long as veronica is eventually able to put it in perspective.
    Also, VERONICA HAS CHLAMYDIA!!! I think the reasonable conclusion is that Duncan had something on the side; probably Kendall. Unfortunately, a lot of this series is not based on what is reasonable. I mean, the 'reasonable' answer is Kendall. A more complicated answer will probably be given from out of the blue; Hey, how about Meg's dad was 'involved' with Meg and she got it, gave it to Duncan, etc. However, I doubt that Meg's dad would have chlamydia considering what a conservative and clean bible thumper he is. I mean, keep it in the family, keep it std-free :)

My issue with the episode is that Rob Thomas keeps adding suspects and elements. I am not asking that he keep it too simple, but come on! Now the janitor is involved in...something. Is it the Bus Crash? Is it encorporation? Is it Lilly Kane? We, of course, will not know untill the final episode when Rob decides which person or fact to pull out of the blue and add to the case. Like Season One (When was Mr. Echolls ever a suspect?

Well, not bad, but no cigar.
  • This episode is "epic" for anyone who loves Veronica Mars

Where do I even start... Surely with Veronica has Chlamydia, what a strange way to start an episode...

I'm still unsure about the bus crash i mean it seems there are so many guilty people where to start.

Logan and Veronica seriously they knew how to play that one, i loved that they were so close to being together again and yet so far.. the ending is a heartbreaker when veronica finds logan with kendall :(

Lucky? He seems to be crazy, which is giving Veronica Mars a twist i loved it!
  • This is very possibly my favorite episode of the season so far.

And it's not just the last 15 minutes that make me say so. I loved this episode long before those great ending scenes. It starts with a twist that's intriguing and funny and also very real-feeling: Veronica has an (easily cureable, asymptomatic) STD. This opens up several lines of speculation about where it came from originally and who it passed through to get to her.
    The epsiode has a ton of funny banter. This is the funniest episode since the Rapes of Graff (which was also written by John Enbom). Jackie and Wallace are finally happy together and not unnecessarily melodramaatic and angsty. I think many people are not yet invested in them enough to care when their relationship is having problems, but if they are getting along then that is perfectly enjoyable to watch.
    The Mac and Butters plotline is cute, although poor Mac. These are both really great characters, though it's too bad that Butters's extreme social awkwardness has probably ruined any chance of him and Mac being friends. It was really a shame that they couldn't afford Cassidy in this episode, because even a couple of minutes with him and Mac interacting in their new capacity as exes would have been fascinating to watch. I may just be saying that because I find everything Cassidy does fascinating lately.
    It was nice to see Leo again. The unflattering development of his character in 2x10 was a really unpleasant way to leave him, and seeing him back again for this interaction helped make that a little better.
    Just writing about this episode makes me wish I were watching it again right now. We got to see so many emotions from many of the characters that have been very closed up this season. Veronica especially has been keeping her emotions closely in check for most of the season, and it was great to see Logan bring so much vulnerability out of her again, even if it the result was heartbreaking.

If every episode were as good as this one, I'm pretty sure this would be my favorite show ever. As it is, it's episodes like this that cement it firmly as my favorite show currently on the air. Here's hoping the final two episodes of the season live up to this one.
< 1 2