Veronica Mars

Postgame Mortem

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 13, 2007 on UPN

• Not Bad!

After reading some of the other reviews, I agree with quite a few of them. I think this was definetely an above average episode (hence the 8.5 score). I like the fact that the mini case was actually extended over another episode. What I didn't like (or felt was missing) was the interaction between the main characters, Veronica with Weevil, Wallace, Logan etc. I get that they're at college now, so they're not gonna always be together (I think writers, trying to add a touch of realism) but to stop it almost entirely a very wrong move. Also a slightly pathetic attempt to bring Wallace in for all of 2 minutes. I do like this season so far, but do agree that V not having a personal attachment to the main mystery, she has lost a bit of magic. I just hope the writers try to let the main characters integrate more, some more Veronica & Wallace etc time and a little less solving the crime time. Having said all this a good episode, and look forward to next week.