Veronica Mars

Season 2 Episode 6

Rat Saw God

2
Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on UPN
SUBMIT REVIEW

Episode Fan Reviews (21)

9.4
out of 10
Average
560 votes
  • Awesome.

    9.3
    This episode was great. Except for the part about Logan getting arrested for Felix's murder. Under the Fifth Ammendment of the Constitution, they can't do that. Logan has already been tried, and cleared of the crime. Other than that mishap, the episode was really good. 49% of Neptune may still like Keith Mars, but the other 51% just haven't opened their eyes yet.
Wednesday
No results found.
Thursday
No results found.
Friday
No results found.
More
Less