Veronica Mars

Rat Saw God

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on UPN

• So what didn't happen in this episode?? There's practically more going on in this one episode than the entire first season! But is that a good thing?

I'm not going to list everything that happened this week. If you saw it, you know. There's shocking discoveries in just about every scene. The Veronica and Clarance team was just as great to watch as I would have hoped. Clarance is just great. But I must say, the plot twist in the Amelia story was a little more predictable than what I think the show writers are capable of.

And then there's the rest of the story. So much happened with Logan and I loved all the scenes with Cliff. Aaron was great as well, and then of course there's Joss. He didn't come off quite as mean as I think was intended, but I'll forgive him because it's Joss. Kevin Smith certainly did a better job from the second episode.

And then there's Keith who's acting more like his daughter in this episode. Keith has far less limitations than Veronica in going after the facts, so it's nice to see him really get involved in the the bus crash mystery.