Veronica Mars

Rat Saw God

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on UPN

• Weidman + Veronica

I really like Kane software's security boss Weidman. He is surrounded in mystery and we still don't know what role Kane Software plays in the whole thing. I liked the fact that this episode was related to the crash. At some points during season one the writers got away from the murder and let Veronica take on a couple of high school cases first. This season seems to be sticking a little bit better to the overall story of the season. Logan meets up with his father again in jail as he was arrested for the murder of Felix. He eventually makes bail, but I didn't see the scene with his father being needed. I didn't like Logan for the first part of season one, then he got with Veronica and I liked him a lot, and now I'm back to not liking him again. Duncan is taking a back role this season and Wallace is taking a couple of episodes off to be with his Dad somewhere else. Even with the loss of some pretty big names and Logans return to being hated by everyone - the show still finds a way to keep me pulled in. Very interested to see if they can pull out this storyline over the entire season.