Veronica Mars

Show Me the Monkey

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 23, 2007 on UPN

• Veronica and Mac help campus researchers locate a missing monkey who was allegedly stolen by animal rights activists. Keith is approached by Mindy O'Dell, who claims her husband's death was murder, not suicide.

Meanwhile, Keith is approached by Mindy O'Dell, who claims her husband's death was murder, not suicide. And in the aftermath of his breakup with Veronica, Logan turns to Dick for advice. hmm an interesting episode
  • Finally, the third season is put on the right track.

[Mild spoilers are contained in this review.]

So far, the third season has had average mysteries, hilarious quotes, and good storylines. It's been good, not GREAT.

This episode switched things around.

First of all, the mystery was about animal rights, and I'm a HUGE animal lover. If I went to Hearst, I'd join PHAT in a second.

The person who stole the monkey in the end really just came out of left field, and I love the unexpected.

Then, the whole LoVe, Piz, thing. Brilliant! Piz is actually a great character, and perfect to fit in with the LoVe storyline. I love how they had him part of it again, but what he said totally backfired on him because he pushed Veronica to get back with Logan, and he didn't even know it. It was just... perfect, really. LoVe's back together, but yet they managed to fit Piz in. It's hard to explain, but I just love the whole plot. (I'm a huge LoVe fan, but I still like Piz... This kinda puts everything together.)

Mac's new boyfriend seems okay, although I was kind of hoping they would go around the cliche of her leaving and coming back to kiss him. It would have been much better if she just left. Another thing is that I wish they mentioned Cassidy; or at least it was implied that that was the reason why she didn't want to go out with anyone else. But, I got the feeling they tried to imply that she just doesn't like hanging around people much instead. Maybe I'm wrong, though, I dunno.

Keith's story was also great. They threw some Weevil in there, which was good because I love his character, and I want him in more episodes. I loved the twist with Veronica's "How to Plan the Perfect Murder" paper, although I actually saw it coming. (Sort of; but still, nice touch. Even if it was a little expected, it was brilliant.)

For Logan's storyline... well, when they first went to the scene when they were in the car, I thought they were just kissing, but then he'd push her away or something. But, then I realized what happened and was like, "...Oh." I didn't like that at all, because I enjoyed that Logan was so out of it and just kind of depressed.. I mean, I do love Logan. He's my favourite character. But it was nice to see that Veronica meant so much to him. (Also, loved Dick's part. After the end of the first episode of season three, I just started to enjoy his character a lot more.)

Wish Wallace was in this episode, but they have so many characters, it's sometimes hard to fit them all in. He'll probably be back next week.

Also, totally hilarious quotes. "Garden State was never a book." "It wasn't? So much for that paper."

The charm is back on Veronica Mars. Watch this episode!
  • We're talking monkey, as in touch my. Veronica solves the case of the missing monkey, with the other two Angels. How Mac got her groove back.

Yes, Veronica solves the aforementioned case of the missing monkey. With a little help from the other Angels, the girls which we like to call Parker and Mac. Because Mac is back, and she got her groove back. I know I missed her in the beginning of the season, and I'm glad she's back in full glory. The monkey mystery was entertaining. The PHAT people were nice new characters to introduce (think about the photoshoot), and there is lots and lots of humanity in Veronica. Interesting to see she didn't tell who "kidnapped" (or shall I say monkey-napped) dear Oscar. Also, some nice appearances from loved characters. Mac, of course, and a very happy Parker. Even Weevil made a short appearance (not long enough though). Dick's pictures proved to be very "entertaining", and Logan was mopey.
    Yeah, I loved this episode. Only one thing: Where's Wallace??? We haven't seen a lot of Veronica's BFF, and I really don't like that. Anyone with me on the Free Wallace Front (I need a more catchy abbreviation)??

Therefore, 9.5/10
  • Veronica's back!

Now that the little break is over we have Veronica back and taking names. In this episode she gets a case involving the break in and theft of a few lab animals including a monkey. While investigating the monkey-napping she and Mac end up hanging out with an on campus animal rights group and Mac ends up getting a boyfriend. It's about time for that. I really like the character and thought she was underused the last bit of the season.
    The main mystery for the show now is the death of Dean O'Dell. Veronica's father has taken the case of the apparent suicide and has already uncovered clues as to who may have done it. The connection to the "perfect murder" paper that Veronica wrote is a nice touch but one I saw coming a mile away.
    I'm excited for the rest of the season and now I just have to hope there is a rest of the season and maybe even a new season after that.
  • Monkey gets stolen, Veronica and Mac become P.H.A.T and Mac gets a boyfriend.

This is a very good episode, and we are starting the new story arc. The question on everyones mind is who killed the O'Dell. Keith found evidence that makes him believe that he was murdered. Veronica showed up how caring she can be by not telling the other scientists who sole the monkey which was cool. Veronica, also hung with her gal pals, and had some fun. I liked that Mac is with a guy finally after the whole Beaver fiasco, but the writters need to develop the Veronica Piz relationship, because it is obvious Piz likes her, and for a character that is as observant as Veronica, she can't be so oblivious to his feelings. Overall it is a very good episode, and if you didn't catch it, watch it on youtube NOW! (btw, no more using Canada for jokes because someday us Canadians will get VERY angry, and theres only so many times Americans can use that before it gets completely boring) (to set the record straight only a few people on the east coast say aboot, instead of about)
  • Do you know the difference? 90% of life is knowing the difference.

Yup, that's right... Piz knows the difference, and Veronica knows the difference. There's no point in having something just to have something. They both know that, and that's one reason why they might, ~might~, just work together. Except for the tiny little fact that Veronica loves Logan.

Logan, unfortuantely, doesn't know the difference. No, wait, that's wrong. He knows the difference, he just doesn't care, and is fully interested in having something just for the sake of having some.

Like the bimbo on the beach, who didn't even care about Logan at all; she was only interested in 'doing it' with Aaron Echoll's son. I suspect this will come back to bite Logan in the butt. Veronica will find out about this, and even though they broke up 6 weeks ago, she's still going to be angry about it.

The rest of the episode... yeah, some mystery happened, and Veronica solved it. Mac got to kiss a guy, that was good. But really, the mystery part of the episode felt like the filler, with the romantic relationships being the main story.

So I think that there will be repercussions for Logan's actions down the road a bit. That will be interesting, just to see how Veronica reacts when she finds out. 'Cause let's face it... she knows that about Logan, that he's into getting some just for the sake of getting some. But she also knows he loves her. Hmmmm....
  • New mystery, new life.

The show has a new mystery and it's a good one. The Dean of Hearts University has been murdered, though most people suspect he commited suicide, Veronica is determined to find out who killed him. Keith and Veronica work hand in hand to solve the mystery. Keith contacts Weevil and sees what information he can squeeze out of Weevil. Keith also attempts to squeeze something out of Veronica's professor, her professor who was cheating with the Dean's wife. Meanwhile, Veronica, Mac and Parker attempt to find 20 rats and a monkey that were stolen from the lab. They found out that one of the students who reported it took the monkey and I think it was nice how the monkey was so cute. Vogan get it on again and that does not end good with Pizz and Veronica. Great episode.
  • It all comes down to LoVe

Wow, this was one heck of an episode, I LOVEd it! It was just so great to see more of Mac and I like that thing between her and that Bronson guy. He's cute, but don't you agree that he's got a little bit of Beaver in him!? I don't know...
    I miss Wallace and I wish the writers would integrate all characters in one episode more often like they did it in season 1 and 2, that was much better.
    It was revealed that Dean O'Dell died the way Veronica wrote it in her "Plan the perfect murder"-paper. I just knew there had to be more about that, but is the professor really guilty then? That wouldn't be VM if he was, so I'm excited to find out more about the case. BUT I hope Veronica gets involved in it, too, so that the father and daughter work together again like in seasons 1 and 2.

Last, but soooo not least: LoVe are back on track! I felt the tension rising in the episode and I'm glad V came to her senses and went to see Logan. I'm so excited about that! But I'm afraid already that they might get into trouble, soon. I love the two of them, so I really hope they won't. And I just don't see her with Piz, so LoVe ALL THE WAY!!
  • Well, YAFE (Yet another fantastic episode) of Veronica Mars. love seeing Veronica and Logan together like this :D thrills me....

Well this episode is so fun because Veronica and Logan gets togetter again. and that is so freakin awsome, i realy love seeing those to together. They are my favurite cuppel in the whole world of tv. The missing monkey plot was kind of ovius thugh. but even it was one of the most thrilling episode of the week, i realy am a veronica mars fan, and this episode proved why i watch this show. The plot "Finding out who killed the dean" will be second half season plot. or at least i think so. anyone thinks something else ? discuss that.
  • Veronica and Mac work together to find a missing monkey, Keith looks into the dean's death, and everyone has a little fun.

I wasn't really going to write a review for this episode, but I can't figure out how to properly submit quotes, and I really wanted this exchange to live on. So here it goes:

Veronica: We're talking monkey. As in...?
    Mac: Touch my...

Brilliant. I was so happy to have Mac and Veronica working together, with a little Parker on the side. I think that Mac is actually the cutest thing in the world, and her new boy comes in a pretty close second. I thought it was appropriate that Mac react awkwardly to him at first. Her experience with Beaver would be enough to make her question her judgement for a while. (Question: I read a review for this episode that referred to Mac as Beaver's "beard," did I miss something? I thought Beaver was first abused, and then evil, but I don't remember anything about him being gay.)

I'm still really disappointed that the dean was killed. My understanding is that it was a decision by the actor more than anything else, but I really liked him. And it was nice for Veronica to have a positive relationship with an authority figure. I hope that the storyline gives Keith and Veronica ample time to spend together, they have a great dynamic.

What else did I like...Weevil looking a bit more like his normal self, the rock star in the sweatshirt, the look on Mac's face when she thought that she might have to get naked.

I'm disappointed in Logan, but it's so obvious that these two will not be together for right now that I guess it makes sense. How heartbreaking was it though when that girl mentioned him as "Aaron Echoll's son?" As much as Logan can be a jerk sometimes (which I still love him for...what does that say about me....), he really has had a hard life. It's amazing that he's not worse than he is. I just live with my faith that they'll end up together in the end.

I really wish that something had been mentioned about Logan in the jail cell at the end of the last episode. I wanted him to kick some ass!

I love Veronica. I'm glad she's back, and I hope that there continues to be more Mac, and let's get some Wallace in there too!
  • Another great episode. This ep was different as it still solved a mini-mystery, but it concentrated more on the characters. Great plot, some nice twists and the funniest episode of Veronica Mars ever!

Another great episode. This ep was different as it still solved a mini-mystery, but it concentrated more on the characters and less on how Veronica went about solving the MISSING MONKEY, she just happened to stumble upon the answer. Mac, Parker and Piz were great additions to what I thought was an amazing episode, like all of them this season.

The plot itself was different, however the same old - something is missing, let's ask Veronica for help was used. The acting was top notch by all the actors. Mac plays a very big role in the ep. She is Veronica's sidekick and computer whiz once again. They really do work well together, and Ooo la la ! There is romance in the air for her.

Excellent episode...with little flaw
  • Veronica is hired to find a missing monkey, Logan hooks up with a surfer chick, Mac overcomes her "libidon't", Piz wants Veronica, and Sheriff Lamb is out of sight, but not out of mind.

Although the mystery in this episode was uncharacteristically predictable, it wasn't a huge problem because it's obvious they moved that into the background in this episode in order to more focus on the characters. It was nice to see Mac finally starting to get over Beaver from last season, and I found it very realistic that Veronica would go back to Logan pretty quickly after the break-up, something I've seen happen with my own friends. As far as the Piz storyline, I'm not sure if him and Veronica should get together, but I think at some point they might, considering it was made extremely obvious in this episode that he liked her. Other characters, like Parker and Weevil, made small but fun appearances, keeping themselves in the show, but for some reason we didn't see Sheriff Lamb at all, and he wasn't in the previous episode either, which leads me to wonder: where is he? I think they really need to do something with his character this season, and hopefully they will fairly soon.

A good episode for character development, with a pretty simple, yet fun, mystery.
  • To keep her mind off Logan, Veronica takes a job tracking down a monkey missing from their laboratory. In order to find the missing animal, Veronica and Mac go undercover as members of an on-campus animal rights group, believed to have freed the monkey.

"Show Me The Monkey" was not at all what I expected the first episode back from VM's hiatus. I expected something more exciting and less boring. Don't get me wrong I love that Mac has a new love interest especially since he is one hot guy but Logan getting it on with a hooker? Seriously. This is Logan, the man who had sex with his best friend's stepmother, we expect this of him. Don't act suprised. Now if Wallace was the one to sleep with the hooker, then I would be suprised. And a really good storyline. Veronica needs more mysteries and less Logan time. And by mysteries I mean really good ones, such as who killed the DEAN!
  • This long time expected episode finally comes and shortly I can say it was quite worthy. The main line here was finding a missing monkey from which comes "Show me the monkey" and some ammount of test rats...

... This investigation includes some flirt and the end is interesting to find who is the thief.
    Here we can see more from the "old Veronica" - her dad is starting a new case, which refers to her too; more time with her friends (here Mac and Parker, but we definitely miss Wallace!!!) and of course the epic part with Logan again, which makes her happier. For 6 weeks they miss each other still, so Veronica finds out that it's not right to waste her time with something "is just not good". We can see she finally finds out that Piz has something for her, so it might be a new line in the next episodes (of course, we know who she loves;)actually). Will see, can't wait for the next week's episode.
  • The Hearst lab has been trashed and the testanimals are missing. The students ask Veronica to search for the missing monkey and rats. Veronica joines an anti-fur group but instead of getting anwsers she gets a flirt for Mac. Dick helps Logan to move on.

After more then a month of rewinds of Veronica Mars, I finally had something new to watch, and it was nice. Ofcourse Veronica Mars is an brilliant serie and nice is just an insult, but that's what I call the episode. The whole storyline of the missing monkey was nice, though the resolution was touching (although I doubt you found it touching if you don't have a pet). Too bad Madison Sinclair didn't show up, because that would have been way cooler then this boring surfchick. In the end, the case of Dean O'Dell was lame, we find out nothing we didn't knew, and with that, it's pretty weak, because usually, the episode after finding a new mystery, is pretty shocking. But no, the whole new net and new viewers has to make VM easier to understand, which is a serious threat to the genius quality of the serie and this season. I was glad that Mac has found a guy, she really deserves it. And Piz was really touching at the end, though I hate the guy, I felt bad for him. Congratulations Veronica, you dump a DJ for a bad guy.
  • Monkeys! I'm glad there was a monkey in this episode, it made me so happy.

This was a pretty decent episode in the Veronica Mars catalogue. I haven't given it a second watch yet (I'm currently going from TV.com to Beowulf for my ENGL 216 class) but I will soon, hopefully before the next episode becuase this one deserves a second viewing. Not because it was extremely complicated, it wasn't that it all. It was simply a great episode with great humor and a nicely written script which was acted out very well.

I read some complaints on the forum for this episode, mainly about the way Canadians were portrayed. That doesn't bother me that much at all. I'm not Canadian, so I guess I don't know what it's like to be Canadian and getting made fun of. But it's a stereotype that made for some good laughs. The moose picture and Veronica's air guitar were probably the funniest moments all season. Actually the air guitar may be one of my favorite Veronica moments of all time. With the hilarity aside, every country gets its stereotypes made fun of. Most foreign people I know comment on how fat and stupid Americans are, I just deal with it because I know it's not true (at least not for me).

A lot of people were also sad that Wallace was not around, and so was I. He was one of the reasons I really got into this show when I first started watching it. He was a 'sidekick' type of character. Hopefully Mac won't completely replace him.

At the same time, I'm glad that Mac is in more scenes. I really enjoy seeing her, whether or not she's using her tech skills to help Veronica.

The episode's mystery was fun too. It wasn't too down-trodden, and it involed a monkey. Now that I think of it, the ending was kind of predictable but it was so for a good reason. The only non-predictable thing was what Veronica did after solving things. That was really decent of her.

The next story-arc seems like it'll be much better than the campus rapist arc. Although that one was decent, the Dean's suicide/murder seems like it's going to be a tough and very intriguing one.

And lest I forget - Dick's polaroid exploitations was AWESOME. In real life, I hate people like Dick but I love him on this show. I'm glad they keep his character simple too. That was one of his funniest moments, and this was one of his best episodes.

All in all, this episode is one of the many reasons that season 3 is so great. Can't wait 'til the seasons over so I can buy the DVD!
  • Why are you people being so negative? I loved the episode! :D

Why are you people being so negative? I loved the episode! :D

I absolutely loved the episode, mostly because I finally got my fix of Veronica Mars =).

Finally we got to see some more of the characters like Mac, Piz and Parker, and I say finally because we didn't see much of them at the beginning so I was puzzled why were they on the opening theme. I love the episode title, and that monkey in the episode was awesome :P

Hopefully this mystery finishes with a bang, which will make the ratings explode and move Veronica on the top of the 'Shows renewed for next season' list =)

Go Veronica! =)
  • After a very long break Veronica Mars finally returns. Unfortunately this episode wasn't quite worth the wait.

The first all new Veronica Mars in 2 months and honestly it was kind of a let down. It wasn't a horrible episode or anything like that just a bit disappointing I found. However I did in advance read the synopsis and knew the episode title and so really coming in my expectations were pretty low. It just sounded like it was going to be a really awful episode. So maybe im overating it just a bit because of that. For me personally the acting of Kristen Bell and the Tina Majorino really saved this silly plotline. Another saving grace for this episode was Keith's investigating into Mindy's claim her husband's death was a murder not a suicide. I for one loved the interaction between Bronson and Mac as well as Veronica and Piz. Also being from Canada I especially loved how for the party Veronica& Mac were Canada. Fantastic scene at the end between Keith and Professor Landry. I for one really didn't like the Veronica and Logan superspeed reunion. I mean come on how cheezy was that whole shes crying she goes to his room he opens the door then bam cue dramatic music and presto chango they are back together AGAIN. Plus i mean it's only a matter of time before somehow Veronica finds out or Logan confesses to the sex with the random surfer girl and then that leads to another break. Which maybe hopefully leads to a thing between her and Piz. All in all a nice average episode that was a bit of a letdown especially where in the hell was Wallace and Sheriff Lamb?. Here's hoping next week is much better.
  • back on track

It might just be that I'm happy to have the show back after the winter break but I thought this was a great episode. I was becoming disenchanted with the show, the first story ark felt a little flat. It's starting to feel more like the Veronica Mars that I love, hope this is a real turn around. I think we were given some good character development in this episode.

The monkey mystery could have been tired. I think it was saved by Mac meeting Bronson, the PHAT nude photo gag, and the Phi Beta Zeta girls with the Ted Nugent type.

Canada - hilarious! Mac - happy to see so much of her in one episode. It's been too long. I hope they keep this up. I would like to see Bronson and Mac develop something serious. LoVe - so happy to have a little LoVe action, even if it's just for one episode... Keith - always happy to have Papa Mars around. Piz - he's got it bad. But I think he will get his chance with Veronica soon. Too bad she will crush him in the end, LoVe always prevails.

Logan- he really needs new friends... JD needs to trademark his wounded puppy look.
  • As much as I love Veronica Mars, even I will have to admit I was a bit dissappointed by the big return from the holiday-break hiatus.

As much as I love Veronica Mars, even I will have to admit I was a bit dissappointed by the big return from the holiday-break hiatus. It wasn’t that the episode itself was especially terrible. But it just wasn’t up to the usual Veronica Mars standards of excellence. I guess every show is entitled to a lackluster episode every once in a while. I just hope the show doesn’t make this a habit.

My biggest issue with the episode was the mystery of the week was too transparent. As soon as Veronica was called in to investigate the missing monkey, I knew the male lab worker was somehow behind it. It was just too obvious a choice and the show worked way too hard to have the animal rights group seems like plausible suspects. I wonder if the show worked against itself here because it always presents us with credible red-herrings before pulling out an unusual twist at the end. But you have to admit, this twist you could see coming a mile away.

What I did like how the plotline with Dean O’Dell’s death is playing out. It’s interesting that it was almost immediately ruled a suicide. It’s also interesting that when people want real investigative work down in town, they go to Keith. I think part of that has to be not wanting to go up against the ego that is Lamb. I enjoyed seeing Keith’s looking into the dean’s death and deciding it must be murder since if O’Dell were going to end his own life, he’d drink the good scotch. And yes, I did guess before the episode aired that Veronica’s perfect murder essay would somehow come into it.

This brings Tim, the T.A. into immediate suspicion. But just because Keith was hired by Dean O’Dell’s wife, I don’t think it lets her or Landry off the hook. I wonder if they decided to hire Keith in an attempt to cover their tracks. They have each other as an alibi should it be needed. Keith’s stories gave us the two best scenes of the night–his drink with Landry and his showing up on campus to talk to Veronica. I loved the line of how she’ll never know how he tracked her down and his evil laugh. We also had a lot more screen time for Mac. And since I have a geek-boy crush on the character, any time we get more Mac, it’s all good. I guess if the rather pedestrian mystery of the week gave us the good character work for Mac, it’s a fair trade-off. Maybe. I enjoyed seeing her reactions to the new guy and her hesitation after what happened with Beaver. What I didn’t find so great was the on-again nature of Veronica and Logan. It seems like the show just sets them up to break-up and then get back together. It’s a never-ending loop, which may be the point of their relationship. But I still am a bit tired of them wavering back and forth. I wonder how long their being together this time will last. (Of course, part of this may be the a knee-jerk reaction since the chemistry between Veronica and Piz was so good this week. I really liked the scene in the cafeteria between the two characters).

All in all, it was good to have Veronica back, even if this week’s return was a tad bit uneven.
  • In this series there are no bad episodes, just episodes that are less good

It is always great to get a show back after it’s been on the holiday break, so I enjoyed all of the usual pop culture references/jokes and the usual detective work and the usual sarcastic comments Veronica makes when she’s pretending. But how good was this episode? The search for the animals was of minimal effort – Mac did the computer work and while they did infiltrate the PHAT group they were actually pretty lucky to stumble upon the animals. Not only that, but when the case was solved Veronica stopped and turned around on the clients just because she felt a little bad for the monkey. I guess private eye practices don’t follow a strict moral code. I’m not sure I enjoyed that as much as old episodes. One of the subplots was about the dean killing himself, but most people who have seen this show knew that the death would have to be suspicious. The rest of the episode was made of less-than-enthralling, minor stories about love: Mac getting a man, Logan getting a temporary girlfriend on the beach, and Veronica leading along Piz before crushing him the next morning. When will TV girls learn? The pretty boys will always stray and the shy boys will always fall in love with you.
  • In this series there are no bad episodes, just episodes that are less good

• Don't show me the monkey, show me the GOOD STUFF!

I mean, dont get me wrong, this episode was ok, but it was kind of a lackluster after having us wait so long. The whole monkey-gone-missing thing wasn't really interesting to me, and only at the end, when the guy scientist was all compassionate and stuff when it was he that took the monkey, was the storyline a LITTLE bit bearable. Other stuff, like good ole fun times with V, Mac, and Parker. The scenes with the dorm parties and the girls trying to get dates was amusing, and I was super happy when Mac finally found a *in child voice* boyfriend! LOL Logan sleeping with a flousie, while kinda unlike him, was a little bit understandable, since I think that the entire time he was with her he was thinking of Veronica, and vice versa, when V was having the "compassion" talk with scientist. I think that they can't possibly live without each other, but I know there's gonna be some tension with the triangle of Phiz, V and Logan. I felt for Phiz at the end of the ep, and hopefully next episode will be better. :)
  • Ugh I cant belive this but Im mad at Veronica Mars! A lab monkey has gone missing and Mrs Dean Odell asks Keith for assistance. Mac's new love interest.

7.2
    So many things to cover tonight a lab monkey goes missing its all about college activists and animal rights Veroncia asks for Macs help and when they get iniated with the help of Parker who I actually enjoy. Mac likes this guy but when she finds out hes holding the rats that were also stolen, they wonder? Mac tells the guy about the heads up on the cops and he hides the rats I was wondering if Veronica would be mad I guess not. I would like for the writers to at least incorporate people for the sake of doing it I mean weres Wallace, Lamb who we have seen less of him more and more. To see Mac again was good and enjoyed her storyline even better was Veronica putting herself out there not with the guys but with the girls her social circle is more then just a line which was Wallace and Veronica. The world party neat idea and being Canada which Is were Im from loved it writers "Naked bare ladies". All you can do is roll your eyes at Dicks performance this episode and wonder why would Logan hook up with that chick other then the ovious but? We know who stole the chimp one of the scientists who became to attacthed I pretty mucy guessed from the beginning anywho. Who killed Dean Odell the Proffessor If it was him I enjoy it becasue hes able to step up too the Marses game which will be intersting about how Keith and Veronica solve it. Really theres only 5 episodes left and Im sure the writers will give us many clues for some odd reason I think it might be that freaky guy Professor Laundrys assistant who hates Veronica he was the only other person who read Veronicas paper?? Hmmm Maybe I dont know. The reaosn why Im irrited with Veronica is becasue the way the 2 actors did it was great. Veronica relized Piz had a thing for her and blew it by getting back together with Logan but it looks good next episode and I hope the ratings are even higher.
  • "Welcome back, Mac!" "Thanks, I'm glad to be here. But where's Wallace?" "Who?"

Average mystery.
    (It's nice that he's compassionate, but his counterpart will make a far greater scientist/doctor.)

Cute Mac plot, love to see her happy. Glad to see her at all, really.

Of course for seeing her, we completely lost Wallace without so much as a "He's sick" or "Wallace is studying".

Nice.

Parker served her purpose and seems a bit out of place now.

Keith has a new nemesis. I like that.

Also nice to see Logan and Dick "surfing" on the beach. Well before and after the surfing. I mean, like all Veronica Mars fans I only watch this show to see Jason Dohring half naked. So that worked for me.

And how shocking when he boinked that trixie in his car. I never would have expected that from him. I hope Veronica doesn't find out now that they're happily back together... that would cause like...some really cheesey soap opera drama. I hope the writers avoid THAT kind of stuff.

Hey, Weevil.
  • A monkey has been stolen and it's up to Veronica and Mac to try and find it. The sub-storyline includes Logan with another girl..surprise surprise! And I'm talking about the fact that he is always with someone for the fun of it after Veronica.

7.2
    Well I was more than excited to see this episode but it turns out I was a little dissapointed. Logan was hardly in it and when he did all he did to the episode was lower it. He was with another girl of course which really got me mad. Then him and Veronica just rekindle their romance in the end!!! How irritating...and poor Piz! I was never a fan of Piz and Veronica but I hate seeing him sad like that. Another reason this episode wasn't the greatest was because Wallace wasn't in it!!! It's as if they're slowly but surely writing him out of the show! In my opinion what really saved this was the Mac plot. That was sooo cute! Logan and Veronica I think used to have that but now it's not as great anymore. Too many mistakes with them...Logan just keeps making them and Veronica just keeps taking him back! I think this could have had a better follow-up, although the little investigating work Keith took part in was great!