Veronica Mars

The Quick and the Wed

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 22, 2006 on UPN

• Review

Wallace's new girlfriend Jane asks for Veronica's help in finding her older sister, who mysteriously disappeared following her bachelorette party. Meanwhile, Logan finds it more and more difficult to live in Neptune when "The Tinseltown Diaries" airs his father's story, and steps up his plot against Tom Griffith. Kendall goes to an unlikely source for help when Cassidy begins to get their company up and running, but finds that funds are low. The case in this episode was actually pretty good, but the ending left a little more to be desired. Veronica finds out that she is out-witting a fellow private investigator that she met in a previous episode this season. I liked all the searching that went into trying to find the missing woman, but the ending was kind of drawn out and I didn't particularly care for it.

Logan continues to try and play his new girlfriend Hannah, although I think he gets some feelings for her along the way which he didn't intend. He tricks the Dad into coming over to his place after sending out a fake e-mail and the Dad offers to get off his back if he stops seeing Hannah. Logan seems a little less excited about the idea when the father leaves. Kendall gets involved again in this episode, seemingly out of nowhere. Cassidy is running out of money and he needs some cash, to which prompts Kendall to try and go get some from Mr. Logan. I don't know how all that is going to play out, but to be honest I'm not interested in that storyline.

To continue - Terrance gets shot in this episode off camera. Keith seems to find some evidence proving that it wasn't Cook, but Lamb ignores it as he always does and we are right back to square one.
  • Calm before the storm

I called the previous episode the worst of the season so far - but this one takes it's place. The problem with this episode was that the epiodic case was obviously just one huge filler, even though I liked the outcome, it wasn't worth the 20 min build up.

Still, the sideplots did bump this epiosde up a few notches.

Enjoyed Logan's storyline from start to finish, especially liked the documentary part. Kendall is at it again and I've a feeling that what she's doing will most definitely help out Aaron... but will it be so helpful to get him out of prison?

I found this episode to be a rather distracting one. It seemed that all the important stuff was overshadowed by the not important, which is a shame.
  • Wallace's gf Jane asks for Veronica's help in finding her older sister. Logan finds difficult to live in Neptune when "The Tinseltown Diaries" airs his father's story, and steps up his plot against Tom Griffith.

• The end of this episode stole my night sleep from whole next week. Canæt wait to see what happens next!

Janes sister goes missing, at her bachlorette party. Veronica helphs tracking her down, only to realize that Heidis (Janes sister) disaperence was exactly what her husband to be wanted. But with Veronicas helph, Heidi gets to her wedding. And since she did not baile but her husband did; She could keep the big diamond ring.

There where some Lamb/Keith scenes to. They always make me wanna stand up and hit that arrogant ass Lamb is. Keith first got there with proof against Terrence, then to helph Terrence. Cute! But anyways; Terrence got shoot breaking into Ms Dumbass (Dumas) house. The movie about Logans father hits the screen, and Logan learns what Hannahs mother really thinks about him. While she talks with Hannah, he borrows the computer. Though not to check the basket ball scores; He sends an email to Hannah father, with her mother adress saying she found condoms in Hannahs room. Her father comes to Logans hotel room to make a deal; He will drop his testamony if Logan leaves Hannah alone.

The laste scene Logan comes to Veroncia at work saying; I think I have done something horribel.
  • wallace's girlfriend's sister goes missing and Logan gets caught with his pants down.

tinseltown diaries shows all the dirty laundry of the echolls family and makes Logan upset. Keith tells Lamb about the explosives in Terrence's hanger. Jane's sister Heidi goes missing and she inlists Veronica to help find her. Kendall visits Aaron and they talk, then Kendall shows up at Logan's and takes a hair out of Duncan's shower. Logan and Hannah get caught almost having sex in his hotel room by hannahs dad and he tells Logan that he will tell the truth if Logan leaves Hannah alone. Logan goes to Veronica in the hopes that she will help him out of his situation and he feels bad for what he did to Hannah because he still likes her.
  • There goes the bride....

Wallace has a new girlfriend. Wait… when did that happen? Is that the chick he was with in ‘Ain’t no Magic Mountain High Enough’? Why don’t we get to see more of Wallace? Isn’t he supposed to be Veronica’s best friend? *sigh* Okay, enough whinging about Wallace. (Waah!) Back to the review. Wallace’s new girlfriend has a sister. That sister is about to get married. Shame no one can find her. Oh wait… Veronica can! Keith has reported Terrance’s stash of C4 to the sleazy Sheriff Lamb. Kendel is back and conniving as ever. And Logan’s trial is approaching ever closer… Dun dun DUN!

Veronicas search for the missing bride was uninteresting, Logan’s continued use of Hannah was slightly less so, Kendel just made me cringe. I was most interested in Keith and his ongoing quest to clear Terrance’s name, despite the fact he was the one who went running to Lamb. And why is it no one has questioned the Mayor? You know... the actual owner of the hanger where the C4 was found...

Once again I was a little disappointed by this show… don’t get me wrong though. I love the (mostly) witty dialogue and the all around cuteness of the cast, and the mostly entertaining stories… it’s just not up to the standards of season one. Here’s hoping they find their footing again, and soon!
  • It's Woody Goldman. He's the killer.

For what ever reason, and I don't know what it is yet. Woody Goldman, a.k.a Steve Guttenberg is the culprit behind the bus crash. It's his hanger that the baseball player keeps his cars in. He told his daughter to ride with the rich kids rather than on the bus. I'm not quite sure why yet, but i have a firm belief that Woody is the killer.
  • A nice episode, some good moments in it, but basically average.

Veronica Mars is back on top of everything. The client of her father is still very suspicious, but with the car mechanic involved with the whole thing again (remembers Veronica’s theory about the bus crash). It looks like Aaron really could be behind everything. That would be really shocking!
    Well the big case is getting weirder and weirder! I liked the one of season one better so far.
    Veronica got a case again, well it was quite boring, but with a nice ending!
    Logan and his girlfriend: Well is he really only playing with her (well because of her father and for the sex)? I think we’ll see the answer to that already next time. The end when Logan talks to Veronica really can be everything.
    So this was a fine, but not outstanding episode. I hope for a great finale though!
  • Good, good.....

This episode is very good in my opinion. I like the missing bride plot. It was very interesting. It also had the longest frickin "Previously On Veronica Mars" I've ever seen on the show. But Logan, Logan, Logan. He's getting in more trouble than it's worth. I dont know what's going to happen between Hannah's father and him, but my spider sense tells me it's not good. He's getting into some deep dog crap, and once again, Veronica will have to help her troublesome ex out of it. I cant wait until the next one. A great episode!
  • Finally the series moves forward. New interesting turns happen in all the fronts.

The main plot is about Veronica investigating the missing brides case. For me this part of the episode was less vital than the advances made in the bus crash/logan storylines. In all a very promising start for the end of the season.Things will finally start to unravel. But mostly I just want to see the next episode to know why did Logan want Veronica´s help?