VH1 Goes Inside

VH1 Premiered Jun 20, 2003 In Season

VH1 Goes Inside Fan Reviews (3)

• VH1 goes inside FEAR FACTOR with Lisa Bingham

VH1 delivers a peek inside reality television. while your favorite contestants break down what really happens behind close doors. Lisa Bingham adds a little input to what its really like on reality tv such as the danger and teasing. You don't want to miss this. These girls are definitely easy on the eyes, while you get a climbs of there beautiful assets. The cat like behavior between woman we all love to watch can be explained by watching this episode. And replayed clips of your favorite reality t.v. girls stunts showing only the best of the best. This show is great fun to take your mind of the normal day to day worries and to find out if you would want to be apart of reality T.V.
  • A great entertainment show form VH1.

This is truly a great entertainment show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.
  • I got dibs on the first review and here you go!

5.7
    What? You don't understand this show at all? Your not suppose to because it explains a certain a topic that is popular around the time or was popular. It atually explain what it about. Like G4 icons it goes through it's history. The way they do it is great. Unlike icon it is kinda average. But is good. Sometime the topic sucks so I'm just giving it a 5 out of 10.