VH1's Top 20 Countdown Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on VH1In Season

Wow, first topic here. o_O

  • Avatar of UnfortunateDog

    UnfortunateDog

    [1]Nov 22, 2006
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 423
    Anyways, I love the show...do you?!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ariestar18

    ariestar18

    [2]Nov 24, 2006
    • member since: 09/25/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 231

    Yep, watch it every weekend on Saturdays.My favorite host is Aamer Haleem. I hate Rachel Perry and Matt Pinfield!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [3]Dec 1, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860
    Yep.  I've been watching since the 90s!  I may only watch like 7 videos they show, but I love the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnfortunateDog

    UnfortunateDog

    [4]Dec 1, 2006
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 423
    ariestar18 wrote:

    Yep, watch it every weekend on Saturdays.My favorite host is Aamer Haleem. I hate Rachel Perry and Matt Pinfield!!!



    Same here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [5]Dec 4, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860
    UnfortunateDog wrote:
    ariestar18 wrote:

    Yep, watch it every weekend on Saturdays.My favorite host is Aamer Haleem. I hate Rachel Perry and Matt Pinfield!!!

    Same here.

    What happened to Matt?  He just dissappeared.  Then they had like 3 different hosts in 3 weeks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anthonygwillis

    anthonygwillis

    [6]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/12/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    I don't care what happened to Matt. I am glad he's off the show but I really miss Rachel Perry. No one seems to like her but I thought she was awesome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [7]Jan 3, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860

    anthonygwillis wrote:
    I don't care what happened to Matt. I am glad he's off the show but I really miss Rachel Perry. No one seems to like her but I thought she was awesome.

    Well, now Alison is off. I wonder who the new host is.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.