Miss Babs: What was that noise? It sounded like a tray of coffee being dropped on someone who had just been electrocuted.
Victoria: Did you know sex is going out of fashion? It's a little trend I've started.
Reporter: How does it feel to win one million pounds?
Winnie: It hasn't sunk in, really. It was like that when our dad died. That didn't sink in until a couple of months later. The council came round and said we'd have to bury him.
Presented in this episode:
• Victoria Wood Monologue: Old Moore's Almanac
• Susie Blake 1: Sports
• Tattoo Parlour
• Susie Blake 2: Axing of Acorn Antiques Characters
• Acorn Antiques 12
• Documentary: "Winnie's Lucky Day"
• Song: Count Your Blessings
• The Waitress
• Susie Blake 3: Final Comment