Victoria: This programme is what the BBC call a Special. That means it's ten minutes longer than usual and I've splashed out on a new bra.
Woman in queue: Never touch prawns. Do you know, they hang around sewage outlet pipes, treading water, with their mouths open?
Woman in queue: )(about her hairdresser) She's colour blind. She once tottered into a brothel thinking it was a police station.
Announcer: Sunday, of course, is very much a day of contemplation, religious observance, prayer and worship. We, in television, choose to ignore this completely with a mad whirl of antiques programmes, lunatic tenors and hard-hitting thrillers.
Length: 40 minutes
Presented in this episode:
• Susie Blake 1: Forthcoming Events
• Victoria Wood Monologue: Soap Operas
• Advertisement: The Man's Bra
• Video Advertisement
• Coronation Street
• Doctor Who
• Susie Blake 2: Employment
• Song: "I Don't Need You"
• Real Life
• A Woman In Specs
• Susie Blake 3: Sunday Television
• Antiques Roadshow
• The Anorak Song
• The Mayflower Hotel, Nottingham
• Documentary: "The Making Of Acorn Antiques"
• The Chippy
• Susie Blake and Andrew: Epilogue