Victorious

A Christmas Tori

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Dec 03, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• You wanna know what is a wonderful way to start off Season 3 of "Victorious"?... A Christmas episode with many laughs to be brought

Well.. after an almost 2 month break of airing new episodes of "Victorious". We are back with a brand new season which is Season 3 and the new season starts off with a Christmas episode which I enjoyed very much. Although, I hate Jade so much but I can actually let her slide in this Christmas episode since she wasn't that bad so I won't take away any points. Other than Jade (who wasn't that irritating surprisingly), this was an excellent Christmas episode of "Victorious" and an excellent Season 3 Premiere. "iCarly" hasn't had new episodes since October but I honestly have forgotten about "iCarly" for the past two months and since I don't care too much for that show then it really isn't an issue for me. It's all about "Victorious" so I'm glad that Nick is airing more new episodes of "Victorious" than "iCarly". Also, Season 2 was a short season but Nick was better about the airtimes WAY better than the short season 4 of "iCarly". Well yeah so now on to my review. The whole storyline with the Secret Santa was very interesting and fun to watch. Sikowitz told the Hollywood Arts students that they must participate in the Secret Santa competition in order to bring up their spirits and if that student doesn't get a good gift then that student gets to spend Christmas Eve with Sikowitz and go Christmas yodeling with him. There were a lot of parts that made me laugh such as when Robbie got Cat the cotton candy machine with a man who will serve her as much cotton candy as she wants for a week, Robbie telling Beck "You bought me a girl", Beck drinking coffee to stay awake because that cricket is giving him sleepless nights, Sikowitz and the strangers Christmas yodeling door-to-door at the very end of the episode (that literally cracked me up), and more. I also enjoyed the Christmas song near the end of the episode and Cat sure looked HOT as (bleep) in her suit and her reindeer antlers. Why does Cat (Ariana Grande) have to be gosh darn hot and cute. Anyways moving on, this episode was very enjoyable and I'm sure fans will enjoy this holiday episode with many laughs to be brought. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "Victorious" that was also a wonderful way to start off Season 3. 10/10